Episode 4- War Ended

第4话-战争停止

Part 1

第1部

  "Yona!" Yoon shouted with excited. "Brother!"Kouha and others shouted with excited. "Yona......."Soo-Won felt surprised when he saw Yona. The armies from sky tribe take their weapon for preparing to attack Yona. Kouen saw this situation and he shouted angrily: "If anyone want to hurt Princess Yona, I swear I will kill that person!" Kouen's reaction had made everyone felt frightened. "This man is dangerous. We better negotiate with Kou Empire." Soo-Won said. "Yes, your highness." Soo-Won's men said. At the same time, Soo-Won began to feel jealous with Kouen, because he felt that Kouen was fall in love with Yona. Both countries started the negotiation.

  At last, Kou Empire and Kingdom of Kouka decided to end the war and sign for contract for ended the war. After that, both countries gave their curio to each others as a prove that showed good relationships between both countries. Kou Empire will return the land that they occupied to Kingdom of Kouka, Kingdom of Kouka had became peace again. Hak and four dragon warriors had woke up from the unconscious state and they came back to meet with Yona. Kou Empire's armies prepared to went back to their own country. Before leave, Kouen and his brothers and sisters went to meet with Yona. "Thank you for saving my live, we Ren family will remember your kindness, princess Yona" Kouen bowed to Yona and said. Koumei, Kouha, Kougyoku and Hakuei also bowed to Yona.

"Thank you for saving our brother. We will remember your kindness. Koumei said with smiled. "No, this is what I need to do. I also need to thank all of you for take care me." Yona said. "Princess Yona, I have things that need to talk to you. Do you willing to listen my last willful request?" Kouen asked. "Sure, please say your request, prince Kouen." Yona agreed and said. "In before, I doubt that you are reincarnation of King Hiryuu, so I approach you to find the truth. However, after I approach you, I found that the more I understand you, the more I can see myself in the past. You and I have too many same things, you always practice to shoot arrows, you also always read my books. You are same like me when I was young, in the past I also do things like you, I start to fell interest with you. When my live was in danger, you didn't care about your safety and try to get back my metal vessel. When I saw how brave are you, I start to fell in love with you. But when I saw you try to get back my metal vessel and make yourself hurt, my heart fell pain, I decided to protect you and not let you get hurt. So, please be my wife, princess Yona and went back to Kou Empire with me. I, Ren Kouen swear that I will love you forever, princess Yona." Kouen said to Yona and propose marriage to her.

"尤娜!"悠激动地喊道。"皇兄大人!"红霸他们也激动地喊道。"尤娜......"苏芳惊讶地看着眼前的尤娜。当空部族的士兵看到尤娜时,便纷纷举起武器准备攻击她。红炎见状后,便生气地喊道:"谁敢伤害尤娜公主,我就杀了那个人!"红炎的行为把在场的所有人都给吓坏了。"这个男人很危险。我们还是好好地跟煌帝国谈判比较好。"苏芳说道。"是,皇上。"苏芳的手下说道。同时,苏芳也开始吃醋了,因为他感觉到红炎是真的喜欢尤娜。于是,两国之间的谈判便顺利地进行。

最后,煌帝国和高华国决定停止战争,并签下停战协议书。两国也互相赠送贡品给对方以作为两国和好的证明。煌帝国将占领过的土地归还给高华国,高华国也很快地恢复原本的和平。白和四龙战士也从昏迷状态中苏醒过来,并回到了尤娜的身边。煌帝国的兵马便准备回去他们原本的国家。临走前,红炎和他的弟妹们来找尤娜。"感谢你救了我一命,我们练家族的人一定会记得你的救命之恩,尤娜公主。"红炎向尤娜鞠躬道谢地说道。红明、红霸、红玉和白瑛也向尤娜鞠躬。

"感谢你救了我们的皇兄大人。我们会记得你的救命之恩。"红明微笑地说道。"不,这是我该做的。谢谢你们这几天来一直对我的照顾。"尤娜说道。"尤娜公主,我有话想跟你说。不知你愿不愿意听我这最后一次的请求?"红炎问道。"好的,你说吧,红炎皇子。"尤娜同意地说道。"之前,我因为怀疑你是绯龙王的转世,所以才接近你想要找出真相。可是,后来,我发现当我越是了解你,我越是能看到曾经的我。你和我的共同点很多,你不断地练习射箭,你也一直看着我收藏的书籍。你太像那个年轻时候的我,想当年我也是这样走过来的,我开始渐渐的对你产生好感。当我有生命危险时,是你奋不顾身的帮我把魔人金具拿回来。看着如此英勇的你,让我渐渐地喜欢上你。可是当我看到你为了拿回我的魔人金具把自己弄得全身是伤,这让我很心痛,我决定要保护你,不让你再次受到伤害。所以,请成为我的王妃,尤娜公主。并跟我回去煌帝国。我,练红炎一定会好好地爱你一辈子,尤娜公主。"红炎向尤娜求婚地说道。