Episode 9- Arba's Conspiracy

第9话-阿尔巴的阴谋

Part 3

第3部

"Calm down, Kouyo! That 'old woman' (Arba) is strong, you better calm down and listen my instruction." Gisin said. Kouyo finally calm down himself. "Very well, first take your metal vessel and tell it 'Dwell in my body, Beleth!'." Gisin said. "Dwell in my body, Beleth!" Kouyo said to his metal vessel. He change into djinn equip. "Very well, next become one with djinn and use extreme magic." Gisin said. "Extreme magic- 'Dragon King's Roar'!" Kouyo shout. A extreme big dragon's flame attack Hakuei (Arba), Hakuei (Arba) quickly use shield magic to obstruct the dragon's flame. "Damn, this brat is strong, I must obstruct this attack." Hakuei (Arba) said.

"Dwell in my body, Asmodeus!" Gisin change into djinn equip. After that, she use her metal vessel which is a sniper point at Hakuei (Arba) and said: "Extreme magic- 'Penetrate Bullet'!" One bullet which has powerful magic doesn't broke Hakuei's (Arba) shield magic but it appear in front of Hakuei (Arba) suddenly and hit her head. "Ah!" Hakuei (Arba) scream with suffer. The dragon's flame also broke shield magic and burn Hakuei (Arba). "Ah......! You......two brat......I swear I will definitely kill both of you!" Hakuei (Arba) scream with suffer.

Kouyo's djinn equip change his body into dragon god appearance, the dragon's scale on his body is red. His metal vessel is a sword which is the sword that Hak gave him, it can spray dragon's flame, dragon's flame is powerful than Astaroth and Amon's flame. Those people who have holy blood can well-use it, Kouyo is the one who has holy dragon blood.

"They are powerful." Alibaba said with shock. Hakuei (Arba) can't defeat Kouyo and Gisin, so she try to run away. At this moment, a magic hit Hakuei (Arba) and disperse Arba from Hakuei's body. The one who disperse Arba is Aladdin, Morgiana and Ren Hakuryuu are by Aladdin's side. Arba decide to poss into Hakuryuu's body but can't possess because Hakuryuu has become stronger than before until she can't possess into his body. Without any choice, Arba run away. Hakuei is in a coma, Hakuryuu quickly hold her.

"Alibaba!" Aladdin shout to Alibaba. "Aladdin!" Alibaba shout with excite. Alibaba finally can meet Aladdin, Morgiana and Ren Hakuryuu. "Uncle Kouen also at here, those people are......" When Aladdin want to ask things about Yona and others, Hakuryuu answer: "They are 'The Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch', their leader is Kingdom of Kouka's princess- Yona. Member are 'Thunder Beast' (Hak), four dragon warriors and a kid who call himself as 'intelligent handsome teenager' (Yoon)." "'The Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch'?" Aladdin said with curious. "What a strange name. That girl has a red hair just like me." Morgiana look at Yona and said. "Actually they are......" Alibaba start to introduce Yona, Hak, Yoon and four dragon warriors to Aladdin and Morgiana.

"Oh, I see, princess Yona is uncle Kouen's wife. Then who are those two kid at there?" Aladdin look at Kouyo and Gisin and ask. "This is Mr Kouen and princess Yona's child, he name is Ren Kouyo. And that little girl, I don't know about her. Little girl, are you prince Kouyo's friend? Can I know your name?" Alibaba ask with amiable. "Uncle, are you Alibaba Saluja and also Balbadd's third prince? Are that brother call Aladdin, is a magi? Is that aunt call Morgiana, is a fanalis and also uncle Alibaba's household vessel? Is that black hair uncle call Ren Hakuryuu, Kou Empire fourth emperor, have violate International Alliance's law which was take away two metal vessels that had been confiscated by International Alliance? Am I right?" Gisin ask back Alibaba. Not only Alibaba, Aladdin, Hakuryuu, Kouen and others also shocks by Gisin's words.

"红尤,你冷静点!那个老女人(阿尔巴)很强的,你冷静下来听我的指示。"吉辛说道。红尤终于冷静下来。"很好,首先拿起你的魔人金具并对它说'附身到我身吧,布锐斯!'。"吉辛说道。"附身到我身吧,布锐斯!"红尤对他的魔人金具说道。他便魔装状态。"很好,接下来与魔人合为一体并使用极大魔法。"吉辛说道。"极大魔法-'龙王的咆哮'!"红尤喊道。一个极大的龙之焰攻击白瑛(阿尔巴),白瑛(阿尔巴)连忙使用盾魔法挡住龙之焰。"可恶,那个小鬼竟然这么强大,我得撑过这一击。"白瑛(阿尔巴)说道。

"附身在我身吧,阿斯莫德!"吉辛进入魔装状态。然后,她把阻击枪也就是她的魔人金具对准白瑛(阿尔巴)说道:"极大魔法-'穿透之弹'!"一枚带有强大魔力的子弹在没有破坏白瑛(阿尔巴)的盾魔法的情况下却突然间出现在白瑛(阿尔巴)的眼前并命中她的头部。"啊!"白瑛(阿尔巴)痛苦地喊道。龙之焰也破坏了盾魔法并燃烧白瑛(阿尔巴)。"啊......!你们......这两个小鬼.......我发誓将来我一定会杀了你们两个。"白瑛(阿尔巴)痛苦地喊道。

红尤的命中是将他的身体变成龙神状态,他身上的龙鳞片是鲜红色的。他的魔人金具是一把剑,是白送给他的剑,它能够喷出龙之焰,龙之焰比亚斯祂录和亚蒙的火焰的威力还来的强。只要拥有神圣之血的人才可以把它发挥到最好的效果,而红尤就是拥有神圣的龙之血的人。

"他们都好强啊。"阿里巴巴惊呆地说道。白瑛(阿尔巴)因为处于下风,所以想要趁机逃跑。就在这时,有一股魔力打在白瑛(阿尔巴)的身上并把阿尔巴从白瑛的身体里驱散出来。那个驱散阿尔巴的人正是阿拉丁,而摩尔迦娜和练白龙则跟在阿拉丁的身边。阿尔巴打算进入白龙的身体里,可是却进不去因为因为白龙已经变强到她无法附身的地步。阿尔巴只能无奈的选择逃跑。白瑛则昏了过去,白龙连忙接住她。

"阿里巴巴!"阿拉丁对阿里巴巴喊道。"阿拉丁!"阿里巴巴激动地喊道。阿里巴巴终于再次与阿拉丁、摩尔迦娜和练白龙再次重聚。"红炎叔叔也在这里啊,那些人是......"正当阿拉丁要问关于尤娜他们的事情时,白龙便回答道:"他们是'暗黑龙与愉快的空腹者',他们的队长是原高华国公主-尤娜。成员是'雷兽'(白)、四龙战士和一名自称是'天才美少年'(悠)的小鬼。""'暗黑龙与愉快的空腹者'?"阿拉丁不解地说道。"好奇怪的名字。那个女孩有像我一样的红头发。"摩尔迦娜看着尤娜地说道。"那个其实他们是......"阿里巴巴便开始向阿拉丁和摩尔迦娜介绍尤娜、白、悠和四龙战士。

"原来如此,尤娜公主是红炎叔叔的王妃。那在那边的两个小孩是谁啊?"阿拉丁看着红尤和吉辛问道。"这位是红炎先生和尤娜公主的孩子叫练红尤。而那个小女孩,我就不认识。那个小妹妹,你是红尤皇子的朋友吧?请问我可以知道你的名字吗?"阿里巴巴亲切地问道。"叔叔,你是不是叫阿里巴巴.萨尔迦,也是原巴尔巴德王国的第三王子?那位哥哥是不是叫阿拉丁,是一位魔奇?那位阿姨是不是叫摩尔迦娜,是一位法纳利斯人也是阿里巴巴叔叔的魔人眷属?那位黑发叔叔是不是练白龙,是煌帝国第四代皇帝,有违反国际联盟的法律那就是带走被没收的两个魔人金具?我说得没错吧?"吉辛反问阿里巴巴。不只阿里巴巴,连阿拉丁、白龙、红炎等人都被吉辛的话给吓到了。

萨尔迦,也是原巴尔巴德王国的第三王子?那位哥哥是不是叫阿拉丁,是一位魔奇?那位阿姨是不是叫摩尔迦娜,是一位法纳利斯人也是阿里巴巴叔叔的魔人眷属?那位黑发叔叔是不是练白龙,是煌帝国第四代皇帝,有违反国际联盟的法律那就是带走被没收的两个魔人金具?我说得没错吧?"吉辛反问阿里巴巴。不只阿里巴巴,连阿拉丁、白龙、红炎等人都被吉辛的话给吓到了。