Episode 11- Returning To The Rukh

第11话-回归Rukh
Part 1
第1部

  "Why everyone become like that!" Kouyo can't believe things that happen in front of him. "It seems that somethings had happen." Zeno said.

  Eight days later after Sinbad return from sacred palace, Reim Empire and Kina Kingdom also announce that they will join International Alliance. "Thank you for Kou Empire, Reim Empire and Kina Kingdom for joining International Alliance. I will also announce a good news which is Kingdom of Kouka from another dimension also willing to join International Alliance. I will let Kingdom of Kouka's representative to speak." Sinbad said. Kye-Sook and five tribe's generals go into the conference room. "Everyone, I am the Kingdom of Kouka's representative- Kye-Sook. Due to our emperor- lord Soo-Won is not feeling well so he didn't attend the regulatory council, please forgive us. According to the discussion between the cabinet ministers and five tribe's generals, we decide to join International Alliance. We think that Mr Sinbad able to control the authority because this for peace for hundred or a thousand years!" Kye-Sook said. "Peace for hundred or a thousand years!" Everyone in the conference room shout at the same time. "How come everyone become like that!" Gisin said with shocked.

  When Alibaba and Aladdin go to meet for discuss this matter, Gisin hide outside of Sinbad's office to hear their conversation. "I went to the sacred palace and rewrote rukh." Sinbad said. "Uncle Sinbad, in the past you told us to determine what was best for ourselves. But, uncle you stole everyone's right to do that?" Aladdin said. "I am not controlling everyone's thoughts, I only gave them hope. Aladdin, I only do the same things just like Solomon. I also meet your friend- Ugo." Sinbad said. "Uncle, you meet Ugo!" Aladdin said with excite. "Ugo he was insane. I had replace his place to manage the sacred palace. I want to reduce this world and the world from other dimension to a state of raw rukh!" Sinbad said. "Do you mean that you are going to kill everyone?" Aladdin ask with serious. "That's right, then right and wrong will not exist. I am the king of human kind!" Sinbad said. "Father is no longer a human! Father want to reduce the world to a state of raw rukh! What can I do, mother! Why father want to do that! Why!" Gisin thinks, she collapse and cry.

  When Gisin don't know what she can do, suddenly she remember Kouyo. "I must tell Kouyo about this matter." Gisin finish her words and ride motorbike which possess by Bathin go to Kou Empire. At Kou Empire, Kouyo is thinking about are that most of the people's reaction is relate to Sinbad. At this moment, Gisin ride her motorbike come in and shout: "Kouyo, there is something bad happen!". "Gisin!" Kouyo look at Gisin and said. "Kouyo, that bad, father he...... father he......!" Gisin said with excite. "Clam down, Gisin! What had happened to Mr Sinbad!" Kouyo comfort Gisin and said. "Kouyo, father he want to reduce this world and the word from other dimension to a state of raw rukh!" Gisin said with excite. "What do you mean?" Kouyo ask with confuse. Gisin tell Kouyo about that Sinbad had rewrote rukh and he is going to kill everyone. Kouyo also shocked, he can't believe that Sinbad will to things that violate the providence. "No wonder that uncle Koumei, aunt Kougyoku, uncle Hak and uncle Yoon are keep telling me things about reducing the world to a state of raw rukh......" Kouyo can't believe and said. "Kouyo...... What can I do?" Gisin ask with helpless. "Gisin, you need to clam down now. Let us find a way to solve this problem, ok?" Kouyo said. "Ok." Gisin clam down and said.

"First, I am curious that why only you, me, brother Aladdin, uncle Alibaba, my father, my mother and four dragon warriors didn't rewrote rukh by Mr Sinbad?" Kouyo ask.

   "大家怎么会变成这样!"红尤不敢相信眼前所发生的事并说道。"果然有什么事情在发生。"泽诺说道。

  辛巴达从圣宫回来的八天后,雷姆帝国和鬼倭王国也宣布加入国家联盟。"我在此感谢煌帝国、雷姆帝国和鬼倭王国愿意加入国家联盟。在此我也有个好消息要告诉大家,那就是来自另一个次元的高华国也愿意加入国家联盟。有请高华国的代表出来说些话。"辛巴达说道。只见凯修克和五大部族的族长们走进会议室。"各位,我乃是高华国的代表-凯修克。由于我们的皇帝-苏芳殿下因为身体不适而没有办法出席定例理事会,还请各位见谅。经过各位大臣和五大部族的族长的讨论,我们决定加入国家联盟。我们认为辛巴达先生能够掌握权力因为这是为了百年后、千年后的和平!"凯修克说道。"为了百年后、千年后的和平!"在场的所有人一齐喊道。"怎么大家都变成这个样子!"吉辛震惊地说道。

  当阿里巴巴和阿拉丁去找辛巴达理论时,吉辛便偷偷在辛巴达的办公室外偷听。"我去了趟圣宫将rukh重写了。"辛巴达说道。"辛巴达叔叔,过去你对我们说过要通过自己的思考选择最好的道路。可是,叔叔你却将那个权力从大家的身上夺走?"阿拉丁说道。"我并没有操控他人的想法,我只是做了和所罗门一样的事情。而且我还见到你的朋友-乌戈。"辛巴达说道。"叔叔,你见过乌戈了!"阿拉丁激动地说道。"乌戈他已经废掉了。我取代他的位置来管理圣宫。为此我想将这个世界和其他次元的世界还原到完全的rukh状态!"辛巴达说道。"难道叔叔你要全部人都死一次吗?"阿拉丁严肃地问道。"没错,这样的话,正义和罪恶都不会存在。我现在是一个拥有非常大的强欲的人的王啊!"辛巴达说道。"父王已经不是人类了!父王要世界还原到完全的rukh状态!母后,我要怎么办!为什么父王要这样做!为什么!"吉辛心里想着并崩溃地大哭了起来。

  就在吉辛不知该怎么做时,她突然想到红尤。"我得把这件事告诉红尤。"说完吉辛便骑巴钦附身的摩托赶往煌帝国。在煌帝国那里,红尤正在思考大多数人的反应会不会跟辛巴达有关系。就在这时候,吉辛骑着摩托过来喊道:"红尤,大事不好了!"。"吉辛!"红尤看到吉辛并说道。"红尤!不好了,父王他......父王他......!"吉辛激动地说道。"你冷静一点,吉辛!辛巴达先生他怎么了!"红尤安慰吉辛地说道。"红尤,父王他要把这个世界和其他次元的世界还原到完全rukh的状态!"吉辛激动地说道。"这话到底是什么意思?"红尤不解地问道。于是,吉辛便把辛巴达改写rukh和要让所有人都死一次的事情全部告诉红尤。"难怪刚刚红明叔叔、红尤姑姑、白叔叔和悠叔叔就一直跟我说关于还原到完全rukh状态的事情......"红尤不敢相信地说道。"红尤......我要怎么办?"吉辛无助地问道。"吉辛,你现在要冷静。我们一起来想办法解决这个问题,好吗?"红尤说道。"好的。"吉辛冷静下来地说道。

"首先,我很好奇为什么只有你、我、阿拉丁哥哥、阿里巴巴叔叔、我父王、我母后和四龙战士都没有被辛巴达先生改写rukh?"红尤问道。