Episode 8- Ren Kouen's Son and Sinbad's Daughter

第8话-练红炎的儿子和辛巴达的女儿

Part 2

第2部

"Wow! Who are you?" Kouyo ask with flustered. "Hey, brat, before asking other's name, you need to introduce yourself first. Are you a pervert? You simply take girl's clothes, you are shameless." Gisin staring at Kouyo and said. "Is you the one who are shameless, you are the woman that have no sense of shame. This is our Ren family's domain, how do you this outsider come in? Don't call me as brat, you yourself also a brat." Kouyo said with refute. "Brat, you look good. I can think over to hang out with you." Gisin said. "Who want to hang out with you, you this woman which have no sense of shame!" Kouyo said angrily. "Hey brat, are you 'red hair boy'- Ren Kouyo?" Gisin ask with suspicion. "I am, I am Ren Kouyo which is son of Kou Empire first prince- Ren Kouen and Kingdom of Kouka's princess- Yona. Who are you?" Kouyo said.

"You really are son of 'Entei' (Kouen) and 'red hair girl' (Yona). Then I will tell you my name, I am Gisin, I am daughter of former Sindria's king and leader of 'International Alliance'- Sinbad and Italy's princess- Gina." Gisin said. "The daughter of 'The High King of Seven Seas' (Sinbad), what is the purpose that lead you to come here?" Kouyo ask. "I come here to observe you, Ren Kouyo." Gisin said. "I don't need you to observe me, you better left now. If not......." Without waiting Kouyo finish his words, a bullet has been shoot to his direction with sudden, he quickly dodge to the side in the short time. "If not, what will happen, prince Kouyo?" Gisin point her gun at Kouyo and said. "Don't think that you can threaten me with your gun, you better beware that I will wring your neck." Kouyo show 'King Hiryuu's eyesight' and said with calm. "Interesting, I want to have battle with you, how do you think?" When see Kouyo's eyesight, Gisin ask with excite. "Come on, who afraid of you!" When Kouyo see Gisin who didn't afraid of his eyesight and want to have a battle with him, it made him said with excite.

After Gisin wear her clothes, she and Kouyo go to an empty space to have a battle. There are many gunpowder on Gisin and some metal vessels. Her sniper rifle which is Asmodeus metal vessel which can penetrate any object , motorbike is Bathin metal vessel which can move in the high speed, pistol is Decarabia metal vessel which can turn a bullet into many bullet, bulldog is Aini metal vessel which spread fire to surrounding, contact lens is Belial metal vessel which can see the true form of the object, earphones is Buer metal vessel which can hear and sense any attack and others dijnn,and she also has other metal vessels. She has twelve metal vessel, which had captured by herself. She become the forth dungeon capture who has more than one metal vessel, her name title is 'Twelve Dungeon Capture Queen'. She is good on fight and good in battle. Although Kouyo who has no metal vessel is not her competitor, but he can barely doesn't let Gisin attack him, this made Gisin admire him. Kouyo doesn't let himself finish by Gisin in the short time with using fencing and archery that teach by Hak and one hundred and six type of martial art styles.

After a while, Kouyo has been finished by Gisin. "We are same age, but our strength are much difference." Kouyo who are tired and said. "It not like that, actually you are strong. I can sense the rukh that spread from you that are as many as I am. If you can capture some dungeon, our strength will be the same." Gisin said. "I am fail, what will you do to me?" Kouyo ask. "I will not do anything to you, I apologize for my attitude in the earlier, actually I only want to test you." Gisin said. "Never mind, I forgive you, Gisin. Battle with you recently, made me aware that I need to become strong." Kouyo said.

"哇!你是谁啊?"红尤慌张地问道。"喂,小鬼,在问别人的名字之前,先自报家门。还有你是变态吗?竟然乱拿女生的衣服,不要脸啊你。"吉辛瞪着红尤说道。"你才不要脸,不知羞耻的女人。这里是我们练家族的地盘,你这个外人是怎么进来这里的?还有不要说我是小鬼,你自己也只不过是个小鬼而已。"红尤反驳地说道。"小鬼,你的样子长得不错。我可以考虑让你做我的男人。"吉辛说道。"谁要做你的男人,你这个不知羞耻的女人!"红尤生气地说道。"喂小鬼,你该不会是那个'红发男孩'-练红尤?"吉辛怀疑地问道。"正是,我叫练红尤,是原煌帝国的第一皇子-练红炎和原高华国的公主-尤娜之子。你是谁?"红尤说道。

"你果然是'炎帝'(红炎)和'红发女孩'(尤娜)的儿子。那我就告诉你我的名字,我叫吉辛,是前辛德历亚的国王和现任'国际联盟'的主席-辛巴达和意大利的公主-吉娜之子。"吉辛说道。"'七海霸主'(辛巴达)的女儿,你来这里是有何意图?"红尤问道。"我是来观察你的,练红尤。"吉辛说道。"我不需要你来观察我,你最好现在马上离开。不然的话......."还没等红尤说完,突然有一枚子弹射向他那里,他连忙快速地闪到一旁。"不然会怎样呢,红尤皇子?"吉辛用她的枪指着红尤问道。"你不要以为你有枪就可以威胁我,小心我扭断你的脖子。"红尤露出'绯龙王的眼神'说道。"有趣,我想和你进行对决,如何?"看到红尤的眼神,吉辛兴致勃勃地问道。"来啊,谁怕谁!"红尤看到吉辛没有被他的眼神给吓到反而要跟他进行对决,他便兴致勃勃地说道。

吉辛穿好衣服后,她便和红尤来到一个空旷的地方进行对决。吉辛身上都有火药和几个魔人金具。狙击枪是阿斯莫德附身的魔人金具可以穿透任何的物体、摩托是巴钦附身的魔人金具是能够以最快的速度移动、手枪是单卡拉比附身的魔人金具可以把一枚子弹变成无数的子弹、左轮手枪是艾尼能散发火玉扫射四周围、隐形眼镜是贝利亚尔附身的魔人金具可以看透一切事物、耳机是帕尔附身的魔人金具可以听到并感知攻击和其他的魔人、和她还有其他的魔人金具。她的身上总共有十二个魔人金具,都是她自己攻略的。她成为第四个复数迷宫攻略者,她的称号为'十二宫女王'。她的身手敏捷,善于战斗。没有魔人金具的红尤虽然不是她的对手,但他还是勉强不让吉辛这么快打到他,这让吉辛很欣赏他。红尤用白教他的剑术和弓术和风教他的一百零六种拳法才不会那么快被吉辛打倒。

过了不久,红尤被吉辛给打倒了。"我们明明年龄相仿,实力却相差这么远。"累倒的红尤说道。"不是这样的,其实你很强。我可以感受到你身上散发的rukh跟我一样多。如果你能攻略几个迷宫的话,我们的实力就会一样。"吉辛说道。"我输了,你想把我怎样?"红尤问道。"我不会把你怎样的,抱歉刚刚用那种态度对待你,我其实是想要测试你而已。"吉辛说道。"没关系,我原谅你,吉辛。刚刚与你的对决,我才意识到我必须变强才行。"红尤说道。