Episode 11- Returning To The Rukh

第11话-回归Rukh

Part 6

第6部

Everyone try their best to stop the magic of returning to the rukh. Those dungeon's building all overlap and make humans confusion. "Damn it, it keeps coming!" Gisin said. Suddenly someone point at the sky and shout: "Look, there is a dragon in the sky!" That dragon is Kouyo, Kouyo spreads fire to those angels and destroy them. His power is higher than those dungeon captures.

"Is this the King Hiryuu that appears in the legend!" One of the Kingdom of Kouka's army said. "King Hiryuu!" The five tribe's generals also can't believe that King Hiryuu will appears in front of them and said. Yona and four dragon warriors also can't believe. "Is that the true King Hiryuu?" Kouen can't believe and said. "No, it is not King Hiryuu, it is Kouyo." Zeno said with shock. "Kouyo? How can Kouyo turn into a dragon?" Yona ask with nervous. "Maybe he has undo the chain that seal his dragon's blood. Which mean that Kouyo has abandon his human's identity." Zeno said. "How can it become like that?" Yona can't believe and said. "Kouyo, choose to abandon his human's identity and choose to become a dragon which means that he though that if he become a dragon, he have big possibility to stop the magic of returning to the rukh. We can't waste Kouyo's effort!" Kouen said with believe firmly. If remove the magic of returning to the rukh, the magi system will also disappears.

Deep in the great rift, Aladdin can't shore up anymore, he will swallow by David. When Aladdin get swallow, Sinbad save Aladdin and let himself been swallowed. Outside of the great rift, everyone include Gisin find out that Sinbad will disappears. "Father!" Gisin finally collapse, she cry and shout. Everyone find out that Sinbad has a daughter. "I am sorry, Gisin. I can't stay with you and your mother. My existence only restrict everyone. Gisin, although you dislike me, but father I always love you." Sinbad said. "No, father! Don't leave me! If you disappear, I will not forgive you! If you want to leave, let me go with you!" Gisin shout and decide to fly to the great rift, Ja'far and others eight generals stop her for going with Sinbad. "Let me go! I want to go with my father!" Gisin shout. "Don't go, princess Gisin! You are his highness only child! His highness will also not let you disappear with him!" Ja'far shout. "Thank you, please take care my daughter. Gisin, I will leave both International Alliance and Sindria to you. Please represent me to complete the king's missions. Please tell your mother that I am sorry to her. I will relieve......" After Sinbad finished his words, he disappears.

Everyone use extreme magic to attack back the magic of returning to the rukh. Kouyo also use all of his dragon's flame to help everyone. "Complete the king's missions....... extreme magic!" Gisin also decide to represent Sinbad to remove the magic of returning to the rukh and said. Everyone finally remove the magic of returning to the rukh and end this war. "Its finally end...... uncle Soo-Won...... I finally did it......" After finished his words, Kouyo fell in a coma.

"Where am I..... how can I turn back to human......" Kouyo awake, he find out that he has turn back to human and said. "Kouyo, you finally awake...... thank goodness, mother I am so afraid that you can't awake." Yona hug Kouyo, she cry and said. "Kouyo......" Kouen also hug Kouyo, he cry and said. Hak, Yoon, four dragon warriors, Ren Kougyoku and others also come in to visit Kouyo. Everyone feel happy that Kouyo is awake. "Uncle Zeno, I have become a dragon, why I have turn back to a human?" Kouyo ask. "I think that your dragon's blood has asleep, so you turn back to a human." Zeno said. "Is that so? Oh wait, where is the imperial edict that given by uncle Soo-Won?" Kouyo search for Soo-Won's imperial edict and ask.

大家便尽全力阻止回归rukh的魔法。那迷宫的巨塔全部重叠造成人类的混乱。"可恶,没完没了!"吉辛说道。突然有人指向天空喊道:"快看,天上好像出现一条龙!"原来那条龙就是红尤,红尤从口中喷出火焰把那些天使给消灭。他的威力比那些迷宫攻略者强得多。

"是传说中的绯龙王大人!"一位高华国的士兵说道。"绯龙王!"五大部族的族长也不敢相信绯龙王竟然真的出现在他们的眼前并说道。连尤娜和四龙战士也都不敢相信。"那就是真正的绯龙王吗?"红炎不敢相信地说道。"不,那不是绯龙王,那是红尤。"泽诺震惊地说道。"尤儿?尤儿怎么会变成龙?"尤娜紧张地问道。"应该是封印他的龙之血的枷锁被解开。红尤这样做也意味着他放弃人类的身份。"泽诺说道。"怎么会这样?"尤娜难以置信地说道。"尤儿,选择放弃人类的身份而选择成为龙,代表他认为如果他变成龙的话,能够解除回归rukh的魔法的胜算就会更大了。我们不能浪费尤儿的努力!"红炎坚信地说道。如果回归rukh的魔法被解除,魔奇系统也会消失。

在大峡谷的最深处,阿拉丁因为支撑不住,他就要被大卫给吞噬。正当阿拉丁要被吞噬时,辛巴达救了阿拉丁而让自己被吞噬;。在大峡谷外的所有人包括吉辛仿佛看到辛巴达即将消失。"父王!"吉辛终于崩溃地哭着喊道。所有人才发现到辛巴达还有一个女儿。"吉辛,抱歉。我没有好好地陪着你和你母后。我的存在只会束缚大家。吉辛,虽然你讨厌我,但父王我很爱你。"辛巴达说道。"不,父王!你别离开我!你要是消失了,我是不会原谅你的!如果你要离开的话,我也要跟你一起去!"吉辛喊道并打算飞向大峡谷却被贾法尔和其他的八人将阻止,不让她跟辛巴达一起走。"放手啊!我要跟父王一起走!"吉辛喊道。"你不能走,吉辛公主!你是殿下唯一的孩子!就算是殿下也不会让你跟他一起消失的!"贾法尔喊道。"谢谢你们,我的女儿就拜托你们了。吉辛,父王我把国家联盟和辛德利亚托付给你。请代替我完成王的使命。代我跟你母后说声对不起。这样我就能安心了......"说完辛巴达便消失了。

全部人使用极大魔法击退回归rukh的魔法。红尤也用尽他所有的龙之炎来帮助大家。"完成王的使命......极大魔法!"吉辛也下定决心要替辛巴达解除回归rukh的魔法。大家终于解除回归rukh的魔法并结束了这场战争。"终于结束了......苏芳舅舅.......我终于做到了......."说完红尤便失去了意识。

"我这是在哪里......我怎么变回了人类?"红尤苏醒了过来,发现自己变回人类并说道。"尤儿,你终于醒了......太好了,母后怕你永远都醒不来!"尤娜抱住红尤并哭着说道。"尤儿......"红炎也抱住红尤并哭着说道。白、悠、四龙战士、练红玉等人也纷纷进来探望红尤。大家为红尤苏醒的事情而感到高兴。"泽诺叔叔,我不是已经变成龙了吗,怎么又变回人类?"红尤问道。"我觉得是你的龙之血沉睡了,所以你又变回了人类。"泽诺说道。"是吗?对了,苏芳舅舅给我的圣旨到底跑到哪里去了?"红尤正找着苏芳的圣旨并说道。

"红炎也抱住红尤并哭着说道。白、悠、四龙战士、练红玉等人也纷纷进来探望红尤。大家为红尤苏醒的事情而感到高兴。"泽诺叔叔,我不是已经变成龙了吗,怎么又变回人类?"红尤问道。"我觉得是你的龙之血沉睡了,所以你又变回了人类。"泽诺说道。"是吗?对了,苏芳舅舅给我的圣旨到底跑到哪里去了?"红尤正找着苏芳的圣旨并说道。