Episode 7- Yona's friend

第7话-尤娜的朋友

Part 1

第1部

  "Miss Yoon, please don't angry, I am truly love you........" Ka Koubun cry and said because Yoon don't want to accept his love. "Yoon." Lili call Yoon. "Miss Lili, why are you here?" Yoon ask. "My dad and those Kingdom of Kouka's generals went to 'International Alliance' there to have a meeting. Because I have nothing to do, so I, Tetora and Ayura come to Kou Empire to take a walk. Yoon, why you didn't stay with princess Yona and others? Why are you at here?" Lili ask with confused. "Because Yona she something that need help from Kou Empire, so we came here." Yoon said. "Yona is at here, Yoon please take me to see her. I haven't see her for a long time." Lili said happily. "Ok." Yoon said. "Before I forget, Yoon, who is this guy?" Lili point at Ka Koubun who are still crying and ask. "This guy is Ka Koubun, he is a Kou Empire's cabinet minister, he is also a person who is mental disorder." Yoon look at Ka Koubun angrily and said. "Ok? he......he......" Lili said with helpless. "Look like he is really feel in love with you, Yoon." Tetora said with smile. "Boys love......he.......he." Ayura said with smile. "Let us go to meet with Yona and others!" Yoon said with rush. "Miss Yoon, please wait for me......" Ka Koubun cries and said.

  Yona, Kouyo and 'The Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch' are helping those people who need helps. "Thank you, princess Yona and prince Kouyo. If not your help, we can't image that how we will live for the next few days." Those who people had been helped by Yona and others said. "It's fine, this is what I need to do." Yona said with smile. "If you all needs help, please say, I will help you all." Kouyo said. "We will be grateful for your kindness!" Those people feel grateful and said. "Our first prince's wife- princess Yona and prince Kouyo are good person that rarely seen by now, I can't believe our first prince- prince Kouen had a wife who is beautiful and kind. It made us feel envy." One of an army said. "Of course, it is." Another army agree with him. "I am willing to follow princess Yona and prince Kouyo." One of the army said. "I also." Another armies also willing to follow Yona and Kouyo. "I heard that princess Yona is Kingdom of Kouka's princess, why Kingdom of Kouka's emperor want to expelled princess Yona out of the palace? Can't forgive, we must protect princess Yona and prince Kouyo. We can't let those people from Kingdom of Kouka hurt our beloved princess and prince." One of the army said. "Of course! We must protect princess Yona and prince Kouyo. Prince Kouyo is our future emperor." Those armies said. "Lady Yona, it seems that there are many Kou Empire's people want to follow you and lord Kouyo." Kija said to Yona. "Yes." Yona said with helpless because she is not usual for the sudden call as first prince's wife by Kou Empire's people. "It seems that if our little Kouyo grow up, he maybe will become Kou Empire's next emperor. When the time comes, Yona will become empress dowager. Congratulations, Yona." Jae-Ha said. "Ok? Ha......Ha......." Yona feel helpless, she can't image herself when she call as empress dowager. "Princess Yona, you have done a lot, you need to rest for a while." Kouen who depend as Anlee said. "I am fine, prince Kouyo. I want to help those people who need help." Yona said with smile. "I also want to be like mother for helping those people who need help." Kouyo said. "Good boy, Kouyo." Yona touch Kouyo's hair and said. "It seems that as a husband and father, I need to learn for you two." Kouen said with smile to Yona and Kouyo.

  "悠小姐,你不要生气嘛,我是真心喜欢你的。哇......哇......"因为被悠拒绝的夏黄文哭着说道。"悠。"莉莉叫住悠地说道。"莉莉小姐,你怎么会在这里?"悠问道。"我爹刚好跟着高华国的那些将军去'国际联盟'那里开会。我因为没事做,就和灯瑜和瑜拉一起来煌帝国逛逛。那悠你不是和尤娜公主他们的吗?你怎么会在这里?"莉莉不解地问道。"因为尤娜她有些事情需要煌帝国的帮助,所以就来这里。"悠说道。"尤娜在这里,太好了,悠快带我去见她吧。我已经很久没有见到她了。"莉莉开心地说道。"好啊。"悠说道。"对了,悠,那个人是谁啊?"莉莉指着一直哭泣的夏黄文问道。"那个人是夏黄文,是煌帝国的一位大臣,也是个神经病。"悠怒视着夏黄文说道。"是吗?呵.......呵......."莉莉无奈地说道。"他看上去好像真的很喜欢你呢,悠。"灯瑜笑着说道。"男男恋爱......呵......呵。"瑜来偷笑地说道。"总之我们先去见尤娜他们吧!"悠赌气地说道。"等等我啊,悠小姐......."夏黄文哭着说道。

  尤娜、红尤和'暗黑龙与愉快的空腹者'正在帮助那些需要帮助的人。"谢谢你们,尤娜王妃和红尤皇子。要是没有你们的帮助的话,我们都不知道接下来的日子该怎么过。"那些受到尤娜他们帮助的人民说道。"没事,这是我应该做的。"尤娜微笑地说道。"你们如果以后有什么需要帮忙的话,请尽管说,我会帮助你们的。"红尤说道。"在下感激不尽!"人民们更加感激地说道。"我们的第一王妃-尤娜公主和红尤皇子真是个难得一见的好人,没想到已故的第一皇子-红炎皇子有这么美丽又善良的妃子。真是令人感到羡慕啊。"一位士兵说道。"是啊。"其他的士兵同意的说道。"我愿意去追随尤娜王妃和红尤皇子。"另外一位士兵说道。"我也是!"其他的士兵都愿意追随尤娜和红尤。"我听说尤娜王妃是原高华国的公主,为什么高华国的皇帝要把尤娜王妃逐出宫呢?不可原谅,我们要保护尤娜王妃和红尤皇子,不让高华国的那些人伤害我们敬爱的王妃和皇子。"其中一名士兵说道。"对啊!保护尤娜王妃和红尤皇子。红尤皇子是我们未来的皇帝。"士兵们都齐声说道。"尤娜大人,有很多煌帝国的人都愿意追随你和红尤大人。"季夏对尤娜说道。"是啊。"因为感觉突然被煌帝国的人民称为第一王妃而有点不习惯的尤娜无奈地说道。"看来我们的小红尤长大后可能会成为煌帝国的下一任皇帝。到时,尤娜便升级为太后。恭喜,尤娜。"翟鹤说道。"是吗?哈.......哈......"感觉被叫太后时,自己不知道会是怎样的尤娜无奈地说道。"尤娜公主,尼做了这么多,你应该先休息一下。"扮成暗里的红炎说道。"我没事,红炎皇子。我只想要帮助那些需要帮助的人民。"尤娜微笑地说道。"孩儿也要像母后那样帮助有需要帮助的人。红尤说道。"乖,尤儿。"尤娜摸摸红尤的头发说道。"看来我这个做相公和爹的,得好好向你们俩学习。"红炎微笑地对尤娜和红尤说道。

"感觉被叫太后时,自己不知道会是怎样的尤娜无奈地说道。"尤娜公主,尼做了这么多,你应该先休息一下。"扮成暗里的红炎说道。"我没事,红炎皇子。我只想要帮助那些需要帮助的人民。"尤娜微笑地说道。"孩儿也要像母后那样帮助有需要帮助的人。红尤说道。"乖,尤儿。"尤娜摸摸红尤的头发说道。"看来我这个做相公和爹的,得好好向你们俩学习。"红炎微笑地对尤娜和红尤说道。