Episode 6- Ren Family

第6话-练家族

Part 5

第5部

"Kouyo, when do you learn those things?" Yoon ask with nervous. "I learn those things in Kingdom of Kouka, Kingdom of Kouka not only good in army but also good in economy, this is why Kingdom of Kouka will become one of the strongest country. When I arrived Kou Empire, I saw that the land of this country is fertile, it would be better for us to plant crops. After that, we export those crops to other country, we will also no need to import food. Besides that, we can also produce more tea-leaves and silks and sell it to other countries. because these only produce in Kingdom of Kouka and Kou Empire, the buyers will use high prices to buy those two products.If we want to deliver the products, we can use 'eight trigrams' that create by military adviser (Koumei) to increase the speed of deliver to the buyers." Kouyo said.

Everyone are shocked by Kouyo's words, as a six years old child, it is impossible for him to say those things. "Can I know who is the one who teach you those things?" Kouen who pretend as Anlee ask. "I live at Kingdom of Kouka, I observe Kingdom of Kouka's people lifestyle. After that, I want to use this method at Kou Empire. " Kouyo said. "Prince Kouyo is smart, he is worthy as prince Kouen's child." Koumei who pretend as military adviser said. "Although prince Kouyo is small and thin, but he is smart." Gaku Kin said. "If that so, we will willing to follow prince Kouyo." Ri Seishuu said with confidence. "Prince Kouyo is worthy as princess's child." Hak said.

Kougyoku order her people to do things according Kouyo's opinion. After a few days, Kou Empire has develop quickly, the government debts have decrease a lot. With using 'eight trigrams' , the products can deliver faster than the airplane. So, many countries need this 'eight trigrams' and they willing to do business with Kou Empire. 'The Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch' also help Kou Empire. Yoon give some opinions for increase county's income. Kou Empire start to become splendid.

"This is Kou Empire which attack Kingdom of Kouka six years ago?' Water tribe generals's daughter- An Lili ask. "Yes, it is, lady Lili." An Lili's guard- Tetora said. "Lady Lili, lord Joon-Gi had told you for not walk alone." An Lili's guard- Ayura said. "I don't care, I am not a kid, no need for my old man to worry about me." Lili said with rash. "You can't be like that. Lady Lili, lord Joon-Gi is do for your sake and he is worry about you. If not things about 'International Alliance', he will come here with lady Lili." Tetora said. "Since I come to Kou Empire, I want to roam around here." Lili said. On their way, they keep see Kou Empire's people plant many crops, deliver the products and others. "People here are different from what we heard. According to my knowledge, Kou Empire's people majority are armies, but now I see a lot of farmers and businessmen, what had happened?" Lili said.

At this moment, Lili see Ka Koubun strike up a conversation with Yoon. "Mr Ka Koubun, I ned to do somethings. Can you please don't follow me?" Yoon said angrily. "Miss Yoon, six years ago I had attracted by your brave and beautiful appearance. From that moment, I start feel in love for you. I can't believe that after six years, you and princess Yona appear at Kou Empire. I am very happy that I can meet you again. So, today I want to tell you that I love you, Miss Yoon. Please marry me!" Ka Koubun said with excited. "Go away, I am a man." Yoon said angrily. "No, in my eye, you are a woman, but you always say that you are a man. Are you shy?" Ka Koubun said opinionated. "I already told you that I am a man, I am not a gay, I don't like man! So, don't always follow me!" Yoon shouted angirly.

"红尤,你几时学会这些东西的?"悠紧张地问道。"这是我在高华国所学来的东西,高华国不只是拥有强大的军事力量,而且经济也很稳定,这就是为什么高华国会成为强大国家的原因。我刚来煌帝国时,看到这里的土地肥沃,不如我们就大量地种植农作物。然后,将这些农作物卖给其他的国家,我们也不用进口食物。除此之外,我们可以大量地生产茶叶和丝绸并卖给其他的国家,因为这两样东西只有在高华国和煌帝国才会生产,买家肯定会以高价买下这两样东西。如果要运送货物的话,我们就用军师(红明)研发的'八卦阵'来增加运送货物到买家那里的速度。"红尤说道。

在场的所有人都被红尤的话给吓呆了,以一个六岁的小孩来说,他是不可能讲出这种话的。"我想请问红尤皇子,是哪位高人叫你这些东西的?"假扮成暗里的红炎问道。"是我生活在高华国时,我观察高华国人民的生活方式。然后,我想活用这个方法在煌帝国。"红尤说道。"不愧是红炎皇子的孩子,真是英明。"假扮成军师的红明说道。"红尤皇子,看起来瘦小,但脑袋转的很快。"乐禁说道。"既然这样的话,我们愿意跟随红尤皇子。"李青秀有信心地说道。"不愧是公主大人的孩子。"白说道。

红玉命令手下们照着红尤的意见去做。过几天后,煌帝国开始迅速地发展,国债开始大量地减少。而且因为使用'八卦阵'的关系,转送货物的速度比飞行器快上几倍。所以,很多国家因为需要用到'八卦阵'便愿意和煌帝国做生意。'暗黑龙与愉快的空腹者'也来帮助煌帝国。悠也提供意见来增长国家的经济收入。煌帝国开始走向辉煌。

"这就是六年前攻打高华国的煌帝国吗?"水之部族族长的女儿-安莉莉问道。"是的,莉莉小姐。"安莉莉的护卫-灯瑜说道。"莉莉小姐,淳义大人有吩咐过你不可以独自行动。"安莉莉的护卫-香瑜拉说道。"我才不管呢,我又不是小孩子,不需要他老人家来担心我。"莉莉赌气地说道。"不可以这样哦。莉莉小姐,淳义大人是为了你好才会担心你。要不是因为'国际联盟'的事情,他早就跟着莉莉小姐过来了。"灯瑜说道。"难得来到煌帝国,那我就先在这里逛逛。"莉莉说道。在路上她们不断地看到煌帝国的人民找大量的种植农作物、运输货物、等等。"这里的人民和我们听说的都不一样。据我所知,煌帝国的人民大部分都是士兵,可是现在我看到很多农夫和商人,到底发生什么事?"莉莉说道。

这时,莉莉看到夏黄文搭讪悠。"夏黄文先生,我还有正事要处理。请你可以不要一直跟着我吗?"悠生气地说道。"悠小姐,六年前我被你那勇敢又美丽的外貌给吸引了。于是,我便从那时开始一直暗恋着你。没想到六年后,你和尤娜公主出现在煌帝国。能够看到你让我开心得不得了。所以,今天我要告诉你,我喜欢你,悠小姐。请嫁给我吧!"夏黄文兴奋地说道。"你给我滚,我是男的。"悠生气地说道。"不,在我的眼里,你是个女的,却嘴上说着自己是男的。你在害羞吗?"夏黄文自以为是的说道。"我都跟你说过我是男的,还有我不是同性恋,我不喜欢男生!所以,不要一直跟着我!"悠生气地说道。