Chapter 4: Masked-Man

Evan's POV

I was slightly startled woke up. I was slapped and felt the sting on my cheek. In front of me, was the man with the mask from before. He just stared at me and I just stared at him.

It was like that for a while until I felt a sigh come out of my mouth. My head hurts and I just have the urge to have something to drink. I wanted to get up from bed, but I couldn't. I look at to see where my arms were, they were tied to the bedpost.

Great...

I look back at the guy, unamused at what he's trying to do. "Are you actually serious right now? Do you actually think tying me up and not saying a word will scare me?" I couldn't see his expression under that stupid mask.

All I saw were his eyes. Those beautiful light blue eyes that could stand out anywhere. They looked like a baby blue that sparkled.

Okay, I gotta stop.

"I'm honestly not scared of you, so you can untie me and we can get on with our lives." He just kept staring at me. Great.

"Hello? God, is there anyone alive in that fucking body? No? Same, fucking same." I sigh after he didn't say a word.

I look around and I noticed this wasn't my room. The window in the room, through it, was a whole different scene. I seemed more deserted than in the city. So, I'm away from home, lovely.

The man's hand moved. He moved his hand to my face and placed his hand on my cheek. His thumb pushed against my cheek and he still didn't say a word. "Yeah, you're weird. Very, very weird..." I try to awkwardly move myself away but it didn't work as I was tied up.

"Hmm..."

"Wow, you somewhat spoke! Congratulations! Can we get this man an award?!" An expression formed in his eyes, he was annoyed and I was loving it. A smile formed on my face as I crossed my legs.

"This is honestly something else. I'm never this talkative towards people, but with you, I can enjoy talking because I'm bothering you. You like the quiet times right? When you can isolate yourself from the world and your problems. You'll also hope everything will be okay...Yeah, you're not going to have that with me around!"

He sighs as he goes underneath the bed and I hear something click. He stood straight back up and looked at me. There was when I was slightly scared, he aimed a gun at me all a sudden, right at the head.

My breathing stopped and I didn't say another word. My eyes rolled though in annoyance as I felt the mood in the room change.

He heartlessly chuckles and responds, "Well, this will shut you up." This man began to bring himself closer to me, had the gun directly on my forehead and he heavily breathes out. "You're better this way, quiet as a mouse. Not a peep to be heard anymore."

God, I despise him already.

"I wonder..." He grabs his phone out of his pocket and directed it in my face. My eyes widen as I notice the phone. No way...

No..!

"T-That...!" He cut me off by showing the gun that should scare me. I was quiet and I began to slowly close my eyes.

"Now, in a quiet voice,...tell me."

I breathe in as I whisper in such hate, "That's Scotty's phone...My friend..." I heard him chuckle, it was so devious. "That person was your friend!? Holy shit that makes things even better!" I sharpen my voice and hiss roughly, "What did you do to him?" Quickly, he points the gun at the ceiling and fires. Some parts of the ceiling fall down as well as the dusty dirt.

I flinch because for how loud the shot was. "Your voice is a pain in the ass...," he murmurs.

I was still quiet. He gazes at me again and sighs. "Once upon a time, a boy was crying and was horribly embarrassed because his crush rejected him in front of everyone. Eventually, he was out on the far roads, soon waiting to be crushed. The end." My eyes widen.