Chapter 5: Delirious

Evan's POV

My eyes were suddenly open and I groan out in pain. The nightmare still didn't fucking end. I'm still in this creepy ass house- room really with some weird fucking guy.

When I tried to move my body, I felt my leg suddenly being torn apart. It stung so much and it also made me want to scream. I lay myself down on the pillow- or what I thought. Behind me there was something hard, then I noticed my hair was being messed with. A finger was looping my hair in circles and there was a whisper, "You have such a sweet moan, you know that?"

My body and mind were fully awake as I heard the voice and I turn behind me to see the creep. I looked around the bed finally and noticed I was sleeping on top of him.

I used all my force to get off of him and the end result was me falling off the bed. My body was still close because I was still tied to the bedpost. I groan loudly as my leg banged down on the floor and it hurt like a bitch. My mouth gaped open as I try to control my breathing well, it didn't work enough.

My eyes focused back at the guy who I knew was enjoying this so much. He had that stupid mask on that covered him completely but I knew the expression in his eyes. That sounds stupid but it's true.

I can tell he is enjoying every moment of this. I know there is a bright smile under that mask and he is about to laugh like a mental person again.

I roll my eyes as I try to get up. But do you want to hear the result again?

I fell back on the floor on my ass because of my pitiful leg. When I forcing myself up again, I felt the tearing of my skin and the blood running through quickly. It made me wince out softly and sit back down.

I finally heard the guy chuckling lightly and I glared at him annoyed.

He had his hand on where his cheek would be and I asked, "You enjoy this? My pain? My suffering?" He immediately nods his head...no? Why the fuck not?! He's a psycho! Psychos would enjoy the living hell out of this shit!

I scoff and reply, "You're lying. You are so fucking lying." "I would be enjoying this but it's just too sad to watch." "And you were laughing before?" "Yeah, because of your moans. They sound like how a girl would moan. A turn-on for some guys out there."

I turned to him so confused and lost. At some point, I had a look of disgust and confusion at the same time. "What the fuck is wrong with you," I ask him.

He shrugs. "Dunno, you seem to have a problem with me that I can't answer because I don't know." "I don't know...because you shot me in the fucking leg?!" He sighs as he gets up from the bed and kneels down in front of me. I stare at him annoyed more than scared and didn't say a word.

"You are a tough little piece of shit, aren't you?" He says as he pats my cheek. Immediately, with my other leg, I kick him the stomach and he started to laugh.

"Okay, kid. Okay, here." He suddenly grabs me and lifts me up close to the bed. I began to move back to the bed. I lift my leg up and it hurt but I luckily laid it back down.

"Than-." I cut myself off because I was noticing what I was about to say. The guy in front of me crosses his arms as if he was amused.

"Were you going to say "thank you"? Wow," He says while snickering a little. His voice echoed through the room and I've noticed now but his voice is deep and pressured.

Did I say already that I fucking hate him? Well, yes. Yes, I fucking do.

"Well, I didn't even need your help anyways. I'm sure I could've gotten up on my own." He stops laughing and sighs.