Chapter 10: Bloodshed and Tears

Evan's POV

What is happening now? When I opened my eyes once again, I felt the utter pain in my leg. Quickly with a hiss from my mouth, I reached for my lower body part and held it. It hurt a lot and suddenly I felt my eyes tear up a bit.

My hands were quivering for how enormous the pain increasing through my body. "Fuck," I whisper gradually with a crack in my voice.

Immediately, when I look around, I knew it wasn't a damn car anymore. I was in a small gray colored wall room that seems to be only a bit bigger than a closet. The lights weren't even on and it made the area completely pitch black. The only light source that wasn't visible was the crack underneath the door.

My head titled as I tried to examine what's outside. Looking out, it only led me to be in shock. My mouth opened suddenly and my eyes grew in surprise. There was only a hall. Only one straight empty dim hall. A singular light bulb hung from the ceiling as a light for the entire dull hall. There was seriously nothing else. Not even windows.

Surprisingly my hands were untied. So, I took the stupid opportunity to reach for the door and see if the guy was dumb enough to leave the door unlocked.

My eyes widen as I reached my hand to the door and found it not unlocked.

"Wow, he's not as stupid as I thought," I mumble to myself.

I reached my hands in my pockets and not even a penny was there.

I knew now that there was seriously nothing I can do. I have nothing and not even my bobby-pin that was in my pocket. The guy seriously checked me clean for everything I had.

By dragging myself to the door, I began to angrily knock on the metal door. Once I began to pound my fists against the door, the sound echoed through the hall. It made things better for me so I can get his attention. "HEY WEIRD GUY! COME DOWN RIGHT NOW WHEREVER YOUR CREEPY ASS COULD BE!" After my shouting, I waited a couple second to listen. I didn't hear not even one footstep.

Eventually, after waiting a while, I started to create noise again. My hands slam against the door as I began to scream again. "LET! ME! OUT!!!" Quickly out of annoyance and rage, I began to again pound both fists roughly.

The noise echoed and echoed so I'm 99.9% sure he can hear me. Unless he has headphones on, watching tv, or taking a shower. "I swear to god if he is going one of those things through my rampage, I'm going to be even more pissed."

I sigh out as I began to see that what I was doing, wasn't working. I thought it was. The guy gets mad with all my back talk and sass, so I at least thought he would come down immediately.

"But I can't give up," I let out. Quickly, I gained back my stubborn spirit as I slam my hands against the door loudly. "LET ME OUT, YOU SMELLY OLD MAN!" Smelly old man? That's honestly the worst nickname I've given anyone. "YOU OFF-BRANDED JASON VOORHEES RETARD WHO CAN'T MANAGE A NINETEEN-YEAR-OLD PROPERLY! I BET A FIVE-YEAR-OLD CAN DO BETTER THAN YOU AT YOUR SUCK ASS 'JOB'!"

After that, I let out peacefully. I pressed my back against the door and pant out. That's one of the few times I've ever screamed. My throat felt dry and the back of it began to hurt. I can't speak properly for a while, not until I get a drink.

I scoff at my own thoughts. There's no way he'll get me a drink. I caused him a shit ton of trouble so I bet I'm not even going to get a bucket to shit in. Actually- I can just do the bathroom in this room.

Thinking of these stupid thoughts, it made me feel weak. I haven't eaten or drunk anything for the past few days I've been gone. Even if I wanted to go take a shit or pissed, I can't. I haven't had anything.