Chapter 11: Childish Remarks

Evan's POV

"You have got to be kidding me," I whisper as soon as my eyes opened. When I looked around, I found myself in a small room again. Now, I am upward on a wooden chair, my hands are tied by rope as well as my legs.

I tugged at the rope from the hands, seeing if it would come to lose at all. It didn't! Of course, it fucking didn't!

My eyes rolled at the thought of being tied up in the not so fun way. I pucker my lips out as I was disappointed by the outcome of this all. "Well, this isn't that great...What can I do...?"

An idea popped in my head. I didn't know if it was stupid or smart.

I sigh to myself. I begin to close my eyes shut as I breathe in then suddenly out. "There's only one way to find out," I say softly annoyed as I grip onto the chair handles by each end.

By rocking by and forth, I started to move the wooden chair. It made a horrible screech noise by pressing against the floor and my ears felt like giving off completely. My anger got to hold as I didn't care anymore. As fast as I possibly go, I rocked the chair backward hard.

When I pressed back against the wall abruptly, my head banged roughly. "Ow!" My whole body that was tied up to the wood, fell to the floor and onto the side. The noise created from that one fall, it erupted the whole room. But I choose to ignore it as I groan out as I yell, "C'mon!"

Against the cold and dirty floor, half of my face was pressed hard. I tried to fix the chair by moving to the right. The funny thing was...I couldn't move at all. Once I was angry again, I tried to roughly kick my leg but it only ended up hurting my knees. My leg began to fell a lot of pain as the blood began to drip. "Son of a bitch!", I yell out loudly with a hiss in my tone.

All of a sudden, I heard footsteps. The footsteps were coming closer and closer. They were louder and louder with every step.

Once they were close enough, the door opened quickly. And there he was! With his stupid mask and his bright gleaming blue eyes, Mr. Child Taker! I'm starting to get annoyed by only seeing that every day.

"Hey, old pervert. You came to shoot me again and we'll begin this whole process all over?"

He looked at me from side to side. Left and right his eyes went. The guy didn't say one word again! He's not speaking. All he was doing was observing me! The creep...

"Hey! I'm speaking to you! Answer and don't be a jackass," I yell at him to get his attention. He moved towards me and with every step, I wanted him to come closer. The guy had his hand on where his chin would be and was silent.

I smirked as he came down to my level. He started to crouch and I regretted it. His crotch was right in my face and I can't move my head away because I can't fucking move! I averted my eyes away from him and started to look at the left corner. All l did was I heard him hum.

"Hm..."

I wanted to look at him but I couldn't. My teeth began to grind as I didn't like the position I was in anymore. It fucking sucked. It so fucking sucked...!

"You are a strange kid, Evan Fong...," the guy whispered out in his low husky tone. My face began to get hot but then I noticed something.

He said my name...

I turned to look at him but quickly looked away again. I grunt out as I close my eyes annoyed.

I can't lose. Not to him, especially.

Looking at him finally, I gulp as I had the guts to say, "Who's Evan?" I wanted to punch myself so hard. This isn't going to end well.