Be my Girlfriend?

It's Wednesday morning, school has been great. My friends and I are super close. My friend group, ( if you could call it that) is inseparable. We always hang out, boys and girls. Alan and I are super close too. We have almost the same classes and we spent the whole day together. We're always late to the classes we have together because we are goofing around in the halls. It's so worth it, I have so much fun. Tom doesn't think it is fun though, I don't think he likes me hanging out with Alan. The school hasn't told him about me being late to almost all my classes, but when they do he's not gonna be happy. The policy is that  you have to be late to your classes 10 times in a week for them to tell. I was late to 6 of my classes on yesterday. (The ones I have with Alan). I have a feeling I'm gonna get to 10 by the end of today. But I don't care.

Right now I'm walking to the bus stop. It's gotten warmer and I can finally wear shorts. I pick an outfit that was really cute. And yes, Tom doesn't like the spaghetti strap shirt or ripped shorts but I don't care. This is what I was wearing.

I walk next to Paddy and we hop on the bus

I walk next to Paddy and we hop on the bus. I ask him about him and Dallas.

"Oh, haha. Ya so Dallas and I are dating."

"Ooooo, good for you!" I say.

"Oh and I'm pretty sure Alan likes you." Paddy states.

"Why do you say that?" 

"Well yesterday he was asking about you in our history class."

"What did he say?" I ask blushing.

"He was like 'so, Dawn...what do you know about her?'" 

I laugh "What did you tell him?"

"I told him that you are an amazing gymnast and actor, that your favorite color is green, that your favorite food is sushi, that you love chick-fil-a, that you love photos of the sunset, and that you love lions."

"Nice, did he say anything else?" 

"He also asked if you were single." Paddy said. "I told him yes."

I smile and get off the bus. I walk in and head to my locker. Alan is there waiting. My locker is all decorated in green with the things I love. There were pictures of sunsets, lions, quotes from gymnast,and actors. There are pictures of Dallas, Claire, Briana, Addison and I together. There is also a picture of me and Alan when we were fooling around in the hallway. I am on his back.

"What's all this?" I ask Alan as he stands next to me.

"I made this." Alan says.

"You did all this? For me?"

"Dawn." I look at him. "I like you, I like you a lot."

"I like you a lot too." I say. 

"So, Dawn Holland. Will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?"