Last Day of School

A/N: Really short filler chapter!

Dawn's POV 

Time skip to Friday May 30th.

It's the last day of junior year. I'm both sad and happy. I had gotten back to school that Monday. Everyone was happy to see me. Now, I'm stepping off the bus one last time. I walk with Paddy and then go to my locker. I see Alan there. 

"Hey bear!" I greet. 

"Hey ducky."

"Last Day! It's so nice!" Alan yells. I laugh and grab my stuff for our first class. We get through the first half of the day with the teachers giving the same 'goodbye I'll miss you all' speech. Finally It's lunch. Alan and I sit in our usual seats. 

"It's the last day! I'm so happy." I yell.

"You missed 2 months of school Dawn." Josh states.

"Not on purpose. I got kidnapped by my brother, shot in an artery, and was in a coma for 2 months. I almost died."

"Touche," Josh says. We all laugh. I am so happy I made all these friends this year. Lunch ends and we go to study hall. There's nothing to do in study hall so Alan and I just make TikToks. Sooner than I thought, the school day ends and I am saying bye to all my friends. 

"Promise we'll hang out during the summer?" I ask Alan tears coming down my face.

"Promise." He responds wiping them away. We kiss for a while.

"I love you."

"I love you too," And then I'm getting into Tom's car. 

"How was the last day?" He asks.

"Good. I cried saying bye to everyone." I admit. 

"You should have seen all the girls. They were balling." Paddy laughs.

"Your girlfriend is one of those girls," I state and he shuts up. We drive off and I say bye to this amazing school. Until next year Kington High.