Talent Show part 2

A/N: Hi everyone! Happy mother's day! Here's the next chapter. I hope you like it. Please comment on what you want to happen.

Thanks, @ClareBachmayer and @tom_haz and @ee__xxx for helping/requesting.

WARNING: Blood. If you don't like that skip the part.

Tom's POV

It's the last act of the night. The announcer speaks and I hear some familiar music begins to play. No way!! I see Dawn do a tumbling pass across the stage and exit. The curtains open and I see all of Dawn's friends in costumes just like the ones from the lip sync battle. I see Dawn come out and they all dance perfectly. Memories flash back into my mind. They're killing it! The song ends and I cheer. They get first place, totally deserved.

Dawn's POV

I see Lexi come up to me. Great! I stand my ground, not letting her get to me. 

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I want first place. Give me that trophy. You don't want to get hurt right?"

"I frankly don't care if you hurt me. I can punch you too."

"Wanna test that out?" Lexi smashes me against the wall. My ankle rolls outward and I scream in pain. 

"Ow! Lexi. My ankle! Stop. Actually. It's not funny anymore!" I scream. Her fist collides with my cheek. I fall onto the ground, my legs being too weak to hold me up. She punches me again, even harder now. 

"You're more bark than bite." Lexi spits out. She's on top of me, my back against the wall. She punches the side of my face and I feel blood trickle down my cheek. 

"Lexi. Stop please." I say trying to cover my face with my hand. She pins it down.

"No. It's finally time I put you back in your place. You're just a poor orphan girl. Your parents probably crashed their car on purpose so they could leave you. And your brother, well don't get me started." She hit me on the same bloody spot. My head jerks sideways for the hundredth time. Blood gets on her fist.

"No," I whisper, looking up at her. There is fire in my eyes. "No, I'm not just an orphan girl. I have people that love me. I am good and I'll keep being good, no matter what you do to me!" I push Lexi off of me and use the sink counter next to me to help me get up. Lexi is even angrier. I can't really walk but I limp towards her. We're only a few feet away. "Let's make peace." I put my hand out for her to shake.

She looks down at my hand and up at my bloody face. She looks over at the mirror to her right, I follow her gaze. I see my face with blood all along the right side of my face, from my forehead down to my chin. "No," Lexi looks back at me with anger in her eyes. My face changes to fear, I am in no condition to fight her. She runs up to me and puts her arm on my shoulders, pushing me against the wall again. I stay standing, looking into her eyes. She knees me in the stomach and I jerk forward. I fall, hitting the side of my forehead against the sharp sink counter. It cuts me and blood pours out. Tears fall out of my eyes and I close them.

"Lexi. Please...S-stop..." I whisper.

Tom's POV

I'm waiting for Dawn by the exit of the backstage area. I see Paddy come out dressed in his normal clothes.

"Hey have you seen Dawn?" I ask.

"Yeah she went to the bathroom." Paddy simply answers.

"What time did she go?"

"About 20 minutes ago."

Briana, Addison, Josh, Claire, Brad, Adam, Dallas, and Shawn are all here, dressed normally. 

"Lexi is in the bathroom too." Briana states. My eyes grow wide, I look at Paddy and we sprint away. Everyone follows us.

"Which bathroom is she in?" I ask running as fast as I can.

"I don't know," Paddy answers. 

"Do any of you know which bathroom Dawn is in?!" I ask to everyone else behind me. We're all sprinting across the huge school.

"G Hall bathroom," Addison calls out. "I saw her go in." I nod and we run all the way down the hallway to get to G Hall.

"Turn here!" Dallas yells. I obey and turn to the right. I see a bathroom sign and run even faster. I run inside and find Dawn sprawled on the floor, Lexi on top of her. Dawn has blood all over her face and her ankle doesn't look right. Everyone else comes to the bathroom and Addison, Briana, and Dallas grab Lexi and get her off Dawn. I come over and pick Dawn up. She isn't moving and her eyes are closed. 

"What the h*** Lexi!" Adam yells. Lexi didn't have an explanation. I glare at her and she looks down.

I look at Dawn. "We need to go to the hospital. Now." I state. Everyone except Lexi scatters out of the bathroom. I get Isabel and we head towards the car. I look over and see that all of Dawn's friends are following us. 

I sigh. "Ok. Split up. Girls come with me, guys go with Sam." The girls hop in the car and the boys get into Sam's car. I begin to drive, Sam following me. Hospital here we come...again!

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! Please comment on some ideas for the next chapter!