Football Game

Dawn's POV

It's Monday and I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I am hopefully getting the call for the movie. I get out of bed and got dressed.  

Today is Alan's first football (soccer) game of the season and my first cheer show

Today is Alan's first football (soccer) game of the season and my first cheer show. That means I need to pack my cheer stuff in my cheer bag. I pack my shoes, my bow and my uniform. It looks like this.  ( I changed the school colors. Now they are blue, white and black.)

I run downstairs and get my breakfast ready

I run downstairs and get my breakfast ready. I took out the cereal and pour some milk. I start eating and realize that Tom isn't here. I get up and start to look around. I search upstairs and downstairs. I finally find him in out in the balcony. He is sitting drinking tea. 

"What the heck?" I say. "I've been looking all over the house for you."

"Oh. Sorry. I woke up early and came out here." Tom answers.

"Well, I need to get to school. I already ate." I say.  Ok. I know that's a lie but it's fine. I think.

"Ok. Let's go inside." Tom gets up. We walk back inside and I grab my backpack and duffle bag with all my cheer stuff. I say bye to Tom and head to the bus stop.

Time skip: After school. 

I am outside cheering the crowd up while the football (soccer) team is changing. I am up in the air, being tossed by Briana and Claire. My group catches me and I get down to do a tumbling pass. I do a round-off, two back handsprings and a double back flip. The team finally comes out and starts warming up. We are playing our rivals. Eaton High. The team is warming up and I see Alan and Paddy getting a drink of water by the bench. Dallas and I run over to them. I run and hug Alan.

"Hey babe!" He says. 

"Hey! You ready for the game?" I ask.

"Ya. Are you ready for your big halftime show?" He asks me. I nod. We kiss and say good luck at the same time. Dallas and I walk back to our stunt group. The three other girls look and make little kissy lips and hearts with their hands. We all laugh and get back to work. The game starts and we cheer on. I do a back flip and stick it. The game goes on and by halftime we are winning 3-1. Our halftime show starts and we get into positions. My stunt group on point. The music begins and our routine starts. Everyone does the choreography and gets into their spots for the first lift. All the groups lift up at the same time and the flyers hit a nice heel stretch. Then we all switch feet and do a Liberty. We all put our foot down and then the bases toss us up. The first group being tossed up is mine. Briana and Claire throw me up and I do a double front flip and twister to come down. As I'm coming down the next stunt group throws their flyer up and then the other. It's a ripple. We all come down and dance our way to our spots for the pyramid. 

We all come down and the crowd cheers

We all come down and the crowd cheers. The game continues and by then end of it we win 4-1. Alan scores 1 of the goals and Paddy also scored one of the goals. The boys go change and I wait for Alan outside of the boys locker room. When he comes out I hug him and congratulate him. 

"Congrats babe!" I exclaim.

"Thanks ducky." Alan says.

"Ducky?" I ask.

"Yeah. It's your nickname, you like it?" 

"Love it. But now I need a nickname for you."

"How about bear?" Alan suggests.

"Ooooh that's cute." I say. We walk around the school and go to the front entrance where Tom is picking me up. I kiss Alan goodbye and tell him that I'll text him later. I get into the car with Tom and he begins to drive home.

"How was the game?" Tom asks.

"Good. We won 4-1." I answer.

"Have they called you about the auditions?"

"Oh right." I take out my phone. "Nope. No new calls."

We get home and take a much-needed shower. I get my phone out and no calls. I relax and go on tiktok. I then text Alan. After a while I do my homework and eat dinner. After dinner I go back upstairs and still no new calls. Soon I go to bed with no calls from the producers.