Baby

A/N: Hi everyone! Please lemme know what you want to happen in the next chapter in the comments.

Thanks, @tom_haz and @ee__xxx for helping.

Btw Tom and Isabel's honeymoon lasted 8 days

Dawn's POV

After spending a week with Uncle Haz. Tom and Isabel are finally coming back from their honeymoon. Don't get me wrong, Harisson is great, but eating instant-mac&cheese and his famous pancakes every day is tiresome. I hear Tessa bark and I know that they're here. I run downstairs and open the door. 

"Hi!" I hug both of them. They step inside and Tessa rushes over to Tom. 

"Hi Dawn. How are you?" Tom asks. Isabel looks unwell.

"No hello to me?" Haz states, leaning against the railing of the stairs. I grab all my stuff and say bye to Haz. We drive home and they unpack real quick. After about 45 minutes of unpacking Tom is heading out.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I'm heading out with Harry, Sam, and Haz." He answers, grabbing the keys. I nod and wave bye. I get a text from Claire. 

Claire🎆: When ru coming over? 

Oh right! I have plans with Claire.

Dawn: Give me 15 minutes. 

"Hey Mom, sorry to spring this up on you, but I made plans with Claire," I state, peeking my head into her room.

"Oh, it's fine sweety. Go have fun. I'm not feeling too good so I'll probably sleep."

I nod and head out.

Isabel's POV

It's true, I wasn't feeling good. My period should have come 5 days ago, but it hasn't. I also feel really sick, and my head hurts so much.
Just then, I spring off my bed and head straight to the bathroom. I lean over the toilet and vomit. After emptying my stomach, I grab my phone and search up what all the symptoms I have could mean. My eyes bug out when I read the word pregnancy. Could I be pregnant?  I text Elysia for help.

Isabel: Come over now.

Elysia: What's wrong?

Isabel: Come over and I'll tell you.

About 10 minutes later I hear the doorbell ring. I trudge downstairs and open it.

"What happened?" She says as I open the door.

"I think I'm pregnant," I say excitedly.

"What?! Have you taken a test?" 

"No." She grabs my hand and drags me to her car. "Where are we going?"

"We, are going to buy you a test." She answers. We drive to the local pharmacy and grab a test,  We drive back and I go into the bathroom. Elysia hand me the tests and I take them. Waiting is so scary, I'm a very impatient person, so this is hard. The time ends and I check it. Two lines. Oh my god! I'm pregnant!!  A tear of joy falls out of my eye. I open the door and show Elysia.

"You're pregnant!" She squeals.

"I'm pregnant!" I exclaim. I hug her. 

"Wait. Was this an accident, or did you and Tom talk about...-"

"No, we did talk about having kids," I answer.

"We need to call him." Elysia takes her phone out. 

"No. I want to surprise him." We look at each other and smile. Without saying anything, we get in the car and drive to the mall. After looking for a while, we finally find the perfect baby clothes.