Talent Show part 1

A/N: The time has come! It's Umbrella Time!! 

Thanks, @ee_xxx and @tom_haz for helping/requesting.

Dawn's POV

Today is the day, it's the Talent Show. Addison gave us the costumes at school yesterday. Lexi didn't kill me yesterday, which was great because now I can perform. My only fear is that she bullies me at the Talent Show and Tom sees. I'm all dressed up and I did my make up just like Tom's in the video. I grab the umbrella and head out the door. Sam picks me up so Tom doesn't see me. Paddy and I look amazing. We get to school and I see everyone else dressed up. 

"You guys look amazing!" Addison says. 

"Thanks," Josh replies.

"You boys are rocking those fishnets." Dallas comments. All the boys laugh and pose proudly. The girls are wearing heels and the boys are just wearing black shoes. We are all rocking the wigs and makeup. We take a picture together and head backstage. I see Lexi backstage. Perfect. What is she gonna perform?  We all head into a separate room backstage and practice one last time. The music plays and we begin to dance. Finally after a little while, a crew member comes and tells us we're going soon. We all walk out of the room and I see Lexi and Alan. They are up next. Lexi comes up to me and clutches my shoulder. 

"Break a leg." She smirks. What the heck? Is she going to break my leg?

Lexi's POV

It's almost my time to go. Alan and I are singing Lover by Taylor Swift remix featuring Shawn Mendes. The act before us finishes and we walk onto the stage. (Alan sings the boy part and Lexi sings the girl part)

Lexi: We can leave the Christmas lights up 'til January.
This is our place, we make the rules
And there's a dazzling haze
A mysterious way
about you dear
have I known you 20 seconds
or 20 years
Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close?
Forever and ever?
And take me out
take me home
You're my, my, my, my,
Lover
Alan:  We can light a bunch of candles
And dance around the kitchen, baby
Pictures of when we were young
Would hang on the wall
We'll sit on the stoop
I'll sing love songs to you
When we're eighty
See, I finally got you now, honey
I won't let you fall
Both: Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close?
Forever and ever
Take me out
And take me home
You're my, my, my, my, 
Lover
Lexi: Ladies and Gentlemen
Will you please stand
With every guitar string
Scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man
To be my
Lover
Alan: Look in my eyes
They will tell you the truth
The girl in my story has always been you
I'd go down with the Titanic, It's true
For you
Lover
Both: And you'll save
All your dirtiest jokes for me
And at every table
I'll save you a seat
Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close?
Forever and ever
Take me out
And take me home
You're my, my, my, my, 
Oh, you're my, my, my, my,
Darling, you're my, my, my, my,
Lover

Alan and I kiss at the end. The crowd claps and cheers. 

Dawn's POV

I peek through the curtain and watch all of Lexi's performance. I didn't know Alan could sing? I also didn't know Lexi could sing. Alan never sang to me, and now here he is singing to with Lexi one of the most amazing love songs. They kiss and tears threaten to fall out of my eyes. I run out of the backstage area and to the bathroom. I see Briana follow me. 

"Dawn are you ok?" She asks as I look down at the sink.

"Ya. I just realized that Alan never sang to me, and now he's singing a love song with Lexi."

"Hey, chin up. Forget about Alan and Lexi. We're up next and it's your chance to shine and show Alan what he lost." Briana pumps me up.

"You're right. I can do this." I look at myself in the mirror, my makeup is all ruined. Briana brought some makeup and we fix me up. We walk back out of the bathroom and I get ready.

"And for our final act of the night: The Gang!" The announcer exclaims. Singing in the Rain begins to play and that's my cue. I go to the top corner of the stage and do a tumbling pass. I am wearing some black pants and a black shirt to cover my costume. I do a roundoff, back handspring, backflip and land it. I do a little spin and head behind the curtain to change again. Umbrella begins to play and the curtains open to see all my friends in positions.

CF=Claire Finn
BV=Brad Vallance
PH=Paddy Holland
DS=Dallas Sone
AJ=Addison Lester
JT= Josh Taft
BT=Briana Taft
Adam Jackson
SF=Shawn Frost
DH=Dawn Holland

                 CF             BV                                                                    BT             AJ
                                                                            SF

                          PH                       DS                                         AL            JT

                                                                           DH

They all begin to do the dance moves. When Rhianna begins to sing, I come out of the curtains and take my spot in the front. We all begin to dance together and nail the choreography. We got to the backstage crew to get some hoses and sprinkle water. I do a backflip and continue to dance with the rest. The song ends and all pose! The crowd goes wild and we hug. Yay! We did it! And doing a backflip in heels is really hard. The rest of the contestant comes back on stage so they can announce the winners.

"3rd place goes to....Macey Lock. For her cool dance. 2nd place goes to.....Lexi and Alan. For their song. And first place goes to......The Gang!"

We all cheer and take the trophy. Everyone gets off the stage and I give the trophy to Paddy to hang on to so I can go change in the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom and I'm taking my makeup off. I see Lexi walk up to me, looking really angry. Oh no.

A/N: I hope you liked it! Please comment on what you want to happen in the next chapter