Talent Show Practice

A/N: Hi! Super busy! But here's your chapter. I hope you like it!

Thanks to @tom_haz, @EmbyLou, and @ClareBachmayer for helping/requesting.

Dawn's POV

It's Thursday! I can go back to school, but can Lexi. Ugh! Why! I get out of bed and go change.

I put my hair up in space buns and do my make up

I put my hair up in space buns and do my make up. My black eye is gone and my bruises are almost gone. My nose isn't all that bad, it only hurts when I touch it. I run downstairs and eat up quickly. I grab my stuff upstairs and run back down the stairs. I'm about to head out the door, but Tom stops me.

"Dawn, remember, if Lexi is mean to you. You have to tell someone." Tom insists. I nod and kiss him goodbye. I head out the door and see Paddy at the bus stop.

"Hey! Glad you're back!" He exclaims.

"Thanks. I'm glad to be back."

"You really gave Lexi a run for her money. She looked so tortured." Paddy admits. I lift an eyebrow up. "So did you." He states. 

I laugh. "She literally tackled me, TWICE!" We got on the bus and headed to school. There was a crowd around the exit of the bus. Question time! I climb out and get ambushed by nosy teenagers, who don't wear deodorant. They begin to ask me questions about Lexi and the fight. I ignore them and squeeze by. I get to my locker and see Shawn.

"Hey Shawn. How's it going?" I ask.

"Good. How are your injuries?"

"Better. What happened when I was gone?"

"Not much, but you have a lot of catch-up work."

I sigh and go to my class. The day goes by smoothly. Lexi hasn't bothered me yet. The last period rolls around and of course, Lexi is mean. She says the usual and kicks my chair. (She sits behind me by the way. She leans over and whispers in my ear.

"Kill yourself," Lexi whispers. I shrug it off and keep paying attention. The bell rings and I leave class. Walking back to my locker, Lexi rams me against some lockers. I groan lightly, my bruises now have bruises. I push her off and storm off. I get to my locker and grab the stuff I need to take home. I have mounds of work to do. My backpack it like 50 pounds. I close my locker and head out. As I'm walking out, the song Umbrella (By: Rhianna) starts playing. Lots of people like this song. I get in the car and Tom drives off. I get a text from the group chat with everyone, except Lexi and Alan. We kicked them out and added Shawn.

The Gang

Addison💎: Hey guys. I have an idea for the talent show on Saturday. 

Dallas🌊: What's the idea?

Josh👓: What are you thinking?