ANNOUNCEMENT

I am very indecisive. So you all are going to pick the baby's name. How this is going to work is I'm going to number the names from 1 through whatever number there is of each gender. You all are going to put the NUMBER or NUMBERS AND GENDER of the names you like in the comments, you can do multiple. Here's the thing. YOU CAN'T VOTE FOR YOUR OWN NAME! To make this fair, I'm going to keep the names of the people who requested anonymous (I'm not gonna say who requested what name). Please don't cheat. Good luck. I will choose the names that win. and to make it fair. The babies will be twins, so one male and female name will win. In the end, I'm going to personally message the winner(s) and ask them if I can say that the name was requested by them. This may take some time, so be patient there are a lot of names. I love you all xx! Thank you! THIS WILL END ON SUNDAY 24.

Girls

1. Athena
2.Symphony
3.Tara
4.Hemera
5.May
6.Grace
7.Jess
8.Chole
9.Claire
10.Tae
11.Brooke
13.Haley
14.Elena
15.Elizabeth
16.Caroline
17.Katherine
18.Rebecca
19. Lexi (beware this is the same name as Lexi the Russian spy. The one who almost killed our beloved Dawn)
20.Jenna

Boys

1.Matthew
2.Josh
3.Scott
4.Mason
5.Luke
6.Liam
7. Tom Holland jr.
8.Tony
9.Jeremy
10.Matt
11.Tyler
12. Luke (again. I will count the likes votes as if there was only 1 luke but if it wins i will credit both people)
13.John
14.Nathan
15. Jake
16.Dan
17. James.

Neutral Gender:

1. Max. (Like the brother)

PLEASE VOTE! Help me out! REMEMBER DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN NAME! I can't wait to see the results. Also, please lemme know what you want to happen in the next chapter. This ends Sunday 24.

VOTE! Thanks love you all xx