Photoshoot with Harry

Dawn's POV

I wake up and look around. Why am I in my room? I could've sworn I fell asleep on the couch. I see the time: 9:48. It's Saturday so no worries. I get up and walk downstairs. I see Tom in the kitchen making pancakes.

"Look who finally woke up!"

"Good morning to you too." I say as I pour a glass of orange juice. Tom finishes with the pancakes and we sit down to eat. 

"So what's the plan for today?" I ask.

"Well, I was thinking and you only really know Paddy. So, today you're gonna hang out with Harry and do a photoshoot."

"That sounds fun. I should probably go get ready then." I say as we both stand up. I put my plate in the dishwasher and go upstairs to find something nice to wear. After hours of searching, (it was only 15 minutes.) I find this.

I do my make up like this

I then grab my phone.....oh wait. I don't have it. I run around the apartment and look for Tom. I finally find him in his room making his bed. The door is open so I poke my head in.

"Hey. Can I have my phone?" I ask.

"No you're grounded, remember?" Tom says not looking up from what he's doing.

"But what if when I'm out with Harry something happens?" 

Tom finally looks up. "If something happens Harry will let me know."

"But I want to post the pictures on my Instagram."

"Here's the deal. I'll let you post the pictures on your Instagram when you get back, but I have to watch you do it. And your phone stays here when your're with Harry. Deal?"

"Deal!" I say and we shake on it. Just then the door bell rings. I run downstairs and to the door. I open it to see Harry holding his camera.

"Hey! Come in." I welcome him. Just then Tom comes downstairs. He greets Harry and off we go. Harry drives to the park to take some photos. The first photo he makes me do a handstand and hold it. Now I am a gymnast, but handstands can be hard, especially if you're doing it on top of a rock . But I do it and the picture turns out like this.

Pretend It's Dawn and she's wearing the same clothes.

Next, I climb a tree at the picture turns out good.

We take some more photos and then go out for lunch. It's all so fun. To be honest, I really needed this. This past week has been chaos and full of drama. It's nice to step back and relax. We drive back home and I thank Harry. I walk into my room and find a note on the door.

It reads:

Hey Dawn. I went out to walk Tessa. Feel free to eat something and relax. 
You can post the pictures when I get home. 
Stay safe! And DON'T grab your phone.

Love Dad.

I finish reading the note and walk into my room. I contemplate if I should go check my phone and decide to do it. I run to Tom's room and check it. I decide not to open it but see lots of notifications from Alan, friends, and apps. I'll check them when Tom comes. About one hour later Tom came home and I ran downstairs.

"How long did that walk take?" I ask.

Tom laughs. "Sorry. I'm guessing you read my note?" I nod. "And you didn't go on your phone." 

"No I didn't. Where's the trust?"

"Well some of the trust left when you hopped out that window." Tom says. I chuckle. "But it's slowly coming back." 

"What's the plan for tomorrow?" I ask.

"I don't know. It's kind of a chill day tomorrow. I have a meeting and I'm going to the gym."

"What's the meeting about?"

"This new movie I'm in." Tom says.

"Ooooh. Can I come?"

"Ya sure but it's not that interesting. You'll have to wear something nice though."

 "Thanks Dad!" I hug him.

"What's the sudden interest?"

"Well you know, I wanna be an actor like you when I'm older so..."

"You know I can hook you up with an agent or have you audition for this movie. We need a teenage girl for this so...."

"Wait really!?" I ask. Tom nods "Yay thanks so much!"

"You can come to the meeting tomorrow and we'll tell you more about the movie." Tom says. And with that I can call this day a great day! Tom let me post the pictures and then I have to say goodbye to my phone. We watch a movie and during dinner Tom tells me about the audition process and his experiences auditioning. Before I know it, I am getting into my pjs and taking off my makeup. Oh god! I can't wait for tomorrow!