Premiere

A/N: Hi everyone sorry for the late update. I've been very busy. Please request what you want to see in the future for this story.

Dawn's POV

I wake up super excited, today is the premiere. I shower, curl my hair and do my makeup.

I put on my dress and accessories

I put heels on and walk over to Tom's room

I put heels on and walk over to Tom's room. I knock on the door and open it when I hear a "Come in!"

"How do I look?" I ask shyly.

"You look lovely. How do I look?" Tom asks.

"Amazing. When are we leaving?"

Tom looks down at his watch. "Now." We head out the door. I'm about to get in the car, but Tom stops me.

"Darling, this is your first premiere so you don't know."

"Know what?" I ask confused.

"We're going on a limo." Just then, a long, black car pulls up in front of us.

My eyes bug out and my jaw drops. We get into the limo. It's huge on the inside. The seats are long couches and they're very comfortable. The driver whose name is Lucas, drives us to the red carpet.

"I'm so nervous," I whisper.

"Remember what I told you a long time ago; turn your nerves into excitement." Tom grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"Is Dave the Frog ready?" I ask laughing.

"Yup. He's all set. How do you know about him?"

"I was looking at memes and came across it," I answer happily. Tom laughs.

"What do I do?"

"Just walk across the carpet and pose. Don't be intimidated by everyone yelling. Then go down the carpet and some people will interview you." He states. I nod. We come up to a big area filled with flashing lights, paparazzi, and lots of people. Lucas opens the door for us and Tom gets out, I follow him. I am immediately attacked by cameras and a bunch of voices. Turn your nerves into excitement. I think. I look up and see a long carpet ahead of me. Smile. I do just that and walk behind Tom. We keep walking but I keep my distance. I pose and the paparazzi take a bunch of pictures. Then, I see Hailee, who plays Sarah Keery. She comes up to me and hugs me.

"Hi Hailee. How are you." I ask.

"I'm great. How are you liking your first premiere?"

"It's great! Kinda nervewracking though."

"Yeah, but you're doing great," Hailee says as we pose together for a photo.

"Thanks," I say. I see Tom come over. I hug him and he greets Hailee. We all take some pictures together until someone calls Hailee over to answer some questions. Tom and I take pictures together. Someone calls us over to ask questions. We walk over there.

"Hi. I'm James. I have some questions. Dawn, what was it like to work on a movie with your dad?"

"It was great! He's so talented and it was amazing working alongside him."

"How about you Tom?"

"Dawn is amazing, she is so talented and it was really fun working with her."

"Was there anything that either of you did that was annoying while shooting?" The interviewer asks.

"I'll take this one," I state. "Tom here, would burst out laughing in the middle of the scene. I would be saying my line and when it was his turn he would start laughing, and then I would laugh."

James laughs "How about you Tom?"

"Dawn would always prank me on set. She and Hailee would come up with something sneaky and prank me." Tom says. We go back and take more pictures. Soon, we watch the movie and I am amazed by how well I did. I didn't expect to be that good, I guess. We get in the limo and drive home. I walk into the house and take off my heels.

"Ahh finally." I plop down onto the couch.

"You tired?" Tom asks. sitting down. I nod. "Did you like the premiere."

"Yeah, it was fun. When we were watching the movie I realized that I did pretty good as Ariana."

"You sure did. I bet now you're gonna get a bunch of calls to do other movies." Tom says. I laugh. I get up and go change into pajamas. I take my makeup off and come back downstairs. Tom and I just sit there. We watch movies and order pizza for dinner. I grab my phone and text, Alan.

Dawn: Hey bear

Alan: Hey ducky how was the premiere?

Dawn: Good. I'm super tired though.

Alan: I'm going to watch the movie tomorrow at the cinema, wanna come?

Dawn: Of course

Alan: I can't wait to see what an amazing actress you are

Dawn: Thanks baby.

Alan: I gtg. Love you

Dawn: Love you.

I put my phone down and grab the last slice of pizza. We finish the movie and I head upstairs to sleep. I close my eyes, thinking that I accomplished my dream; I am in a movie.