A Magical Night-prom part 2

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 400 READS!! YOU ALL ARE THE BEST! A special thanks to @tom_haz and

@MajesticWriter1 for their ideas and support!

Dawn's POV (This continues right after the last chapter).

"Hey Dawn, do you want anything? I'm gonna get some food." Alan asks me.

"No I'm ok." I answer. Alan walks over to the snack bar and I look to my right and there's a guy approaching me. He has a smirk on his face. "Can I help you?" I ask.

"Hey beautiful! I'm Alex, and you are?" He begins to flirt with me.

"I'm taken. Sorry." I begin to walk to the snack bar. I feel someone grab a hold of my arm. I turn around and see Alex. He's holding my wrist tightly and glares at me. "Let go of me!" I yell.

"No. Your mine." Alex hisses, his grip getting tighter. I turn and see Alan setting his plate down and coming to the rescue.  

"Hey! Let go of her man!" Alan yells. He is running over. He grabs my arm and helps my pull it out of Alex's grip. We are successful and my wrist is free. I begin to massage it. Alan comes back to me and makes sure I'm ok.

"Hey. You ok?" He asks softly. Alex is glaring at him and walking away.

"Ya, I'm fine. It just hurts a little." I answer truthfully. 

"I know what'll help." Alan goes over and gets his plate. "Your favorite." He grabs the brownie from the plate and feeds me it. I bite down on a delicious, chocolaty goodness.

"Mmmm. You're right that does help." I say. I look down at my wrist. It still hurts, but I wont let it ruin my night. Alan and I meet back up with everyone. The night is still fun. We talk and dance together. Suddenly the slow song comes on. Alan and I both realize this.

"May I have this dance princess?" He asks. I laugh.

"Yes prince charming, you may." I take his hand and he leads me to the dance floor. 

This song begins to play. (Listen to the song)

Alan and I enter the dance floor. I look around and all our friends are together. They are all ready to dance. The music begins to play. (The dance moves can be the same as the ones in the video). I take Alan's hand, we come close together and take the first step. Our eyes connect and we begin to move, letting the music guide us. We dance together, knowing exactly what to do. He lifts me up and I trust him not to drop me. We keep dancing together and he spins me around. I put my arm around his neck and he puts his on my hips. We go around and dance together. The song slows down and I put my head on his chest. We just sway a little, he is stroking my hair. I hear his heartbeat and it's beating at a nice pace. Then we meet with Paddy and Dallas. We read each other's minds and switch partners. I go with Paddy and Dallas goes with Alan. This is more of a friends dancing together type of thing than anything. We switch back and keep dancing with our boyfriends. This is amazing. Alan and I dance like there is no tomorrow. We feed off of each other's energy and use that. I don't think I have ever done this with someone. This night feels magical. I feel this funny feeling inside. It feels warm and makes me happy. I look into Alan eyes. His deep, brown eyes. They are so beautiful. He is so beautiful. Alan is looking into my eyes. We lean in and tilt our heads. Our lips meet and I feel electricity inside me. I passionately kiss Alan. His lips feel nice against mine. This feels right. Nit like anyone else I've kissed before. We keep kissing and only separate to breathe. I sense that lots of the eyes or on us, but I only look at Alan.

"Everyone's staring at us right?" I ask meekly.

"Yeah. They are." He chuckles and I laugh. "Your're beautiful, you know that right." He complements. 

"So are you." I whisper. I give him a peck on the cheek. "I'm gonna go get a brownie." I say as I grab Alan's hand and pull him towards the snack bar. People make way and let us pass. I finally reach the snack bar and take a brownie. I split in two and give half to Alan. I take 2 more and eat them blissfully. I'm about to reach for another one, but Alan grabs my hand.

"Nuh-uh-uh." He shakes his head. "You've had enough." He snatches the brownie from my hand. 

"But I've only had 4 1/2." I whine. 

"Ya that a lot. Come om let's go dance." He grabs my hand and takes me away from the brownies. Once again we get on the dance floor and dance. Our friend group decides to do this boys vs. girls dance battle. A song starts to play and we dance. Eventually, the girls win. We finish the night with more dancing and more fun. It's around 10:00.  I kiss Alan goodbye.

"This night was amazing! Thanks for everything." I tell him.

"No problem ducky. I had a great time." Alan responds. I kiss him one last time. Tom comes pick Paddy and I up. I finally get home and I'm exhausted. I take off mu dress, makeup, undo my hair, and take off these painful heels. I get into comfy pajamas and fall asleep.