Breaking the News

A/N: We're so close to 3k reads!! For now, thanks for 2.9k!! Feel free to message me for ideas! Thank you all! 

Thanks, @tom_haz for helping me with this chapter!

Harrison's POV

I'm chilling on the couch watching a movie with Dawn when the doorbell rings. It's probably the pizza. I get up and go open the door. I pay the pizza guy and sit back down. Dawn grabs a pizza slice and we keep watching. We're about halfway through the movie and it's around 12:30, my phone dings and I check the message. 

Tom: She said yes

Haz: Yes! Go, Tom!

Sam: Good job mate!

Harry: First Holland boy to get married

Tom: Haz! Don't tell Dawn! We want to tell her!

Haz: Ok

"Who's that?" Dawn asks.

"Your dad," I state plainly.

"What did he say? Did Isabel say yes?" Dawn asked, scooting over so she can read over my shoulder. I move the phone.

"Nope. I'm not showing you." I say, doing a backward roll away from Dawn. Idk why.

"Please! I deserve to know." 

I shake my head. "Tom wants to tell you."

"So that means it's a good thing."

"Maybe not, maybe he's just waiting to tell you so he can comfort you."

"I think he would be the one that needs to be comforted." Dawn states.

"We all know how emotional you can get Dawn. I think you two would comfort each other."I state. "Anyways, tell me about school."

"Ugh! I hate it."

"How come?"

"Alan's girlfriend is back in town and she's so annoying and bratty. They have like every class together and their lockers are next to each other. I'm always fighting to get his attention. "

"Oh, that's not great. I remember something that happened to Tom and I in high school. We both had a crush on this girl and we would fight over her. But then she moved away and we made up."(Btw I just made that up. Idk if that actually happened)

Dawn nods. "I found this video of you on Youtube the other day." She grabs her phone and shows me it.

 I watch the video in horror. "Oh god," I mumble as young Harrison Osterfield says 'As you can see, this is very hot. Ow'. I'm very surprised that I didn't cut my fingers torturing that poor hot bread. I sigh in disappointment. "I should really take that down."

"What! Why?" Dawn asks.

"It's embarrassing."

"It's iconic. Like Dad's Lip Sync Battle." Dawn exclaims. I sigh. We finish the movie and I check the time. "Shoot. It's already 1:30 am. Tom said you should be asleep by midnight." I get up and Dawn runs up the stairs. "Dawn. Your dad doesn't hear about any of this. Got it."

Dawn nods and goes to her room.

The next morning. 

Dawn's POV

I wake up and it's 9:00 am. I walk downstairs and find Harrison cooking his famous pancakes. 

"Morning!" I say, walking into the kitchen. I sit down and grab a pancake. We eat and Haz tells me to get dressed because Tom and Isabel are coming in 1 hour. I go upstairs and grab the outfit I packed.

 I go upstairs and grab the outfit I packed

I do my hair and makeup. I run down the stairs when the doorbell rings. Harrison opens the door and Tom and Isabel step inside.

"Hey darling," Tom says, kissing my forehead. I also greet Isabel. "Dawn, we have some exciting news for you."

"She said yes?!" I exclaimed.

Tom and Isabel nodded. I hug Isabel. "Welcome to the family, mum," I say. I say bye to Haz and get in the car. I get in the back and Tom gets in the driver's seat, Isabel next to him. This feels right, so right!

A/N: I hope you liked it! Please comment and vote! Lemme know what you want to happen!