1: Socialism is good

"I love you." The sword in the man's hand was full of red blood.

He looked obsessively at the dead person in front of him, kneeling slowly, bowed his head, and kissed his blood-stained lips.

"I love you." Love muttered, but it didn't make people feel warm, with a weird smile on his face, contented, "Master, we can finally be together forever."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bai Luoluo saw his face in the mirror.

Jianmei Xingmu, the nose is tall, the outline between the eyebrows is quite deep, it is even more extraordinary.

Any man who finds himself like this will not be unhappy, but Bai Luoluo can't laugh.

He sat back in his chair and called out, "Jiu Jiu."

A man in black and a mask suddenly appeared in the original nobody's room. The man kneeled in front of Bai Luoluo and said gently, "Master."

Bai Luolu stared at him, and then slowly said, "Take off the mask."

Wu Jiuwen heard a slight stature, and then obediently took off the mask from his face—exposing a face exactly the same as Bai Luoluo's at this time.

Bai Luoluo: "System, I have a mother who sells criticism, I don't know if it should be said or not."

system:"……"

Bai Luoluo: "You speak."

The system says, "You will get electricity if you swear."

Bai Luoluo: "I just happened to change jobs when I died."

system:"……"

Bai Luoluo used to be a civil servant, but now he is also a civil servant.

He used to work at the Social Security Bureau, and his main task was to solve the problems of social security and social assistance for the people. Generally, he saw old men and old ladies.

He has a calm and careful personality, so this job is suitable for him.

Until one day, his leader found him, and the first sentence he said was: "Little Luo, you have been working here for three years, and I can only see what I say."

Bai Luoluo was flattered and hurriedly said where the leader was.

Then the leader had a deep complexion, patted his shoulder and said, "You are really overkill here. I have a better job to introduce to you."

When Bai Luoluo heard these words, he felt a joy in his heart, thinking whether he was about to go to the top of his life with a promotion and raise.

The leader said, "The name of that place is called the Shehe Bureau."

Bai Luoluo has never heard of the name of the Social Security Bureau. He thought that this place is similar to the Social Security Bureau and serves the people, so he went into such a mess.

The Social Security Bureau, the full name of the Social Harmony and Security Bureau, cannot reach the eighth pole of the Social Security Bureau.

After Bai Luoluo went in, he took the first task, and Sanguan was completely subverted.

Although travelling through their world is really nothing unusual, he encountered it for the first time in the distorted space and time to maintain the character's outlook on life and values.

Bai Luoluo finished his first task with a grey face.

After a month of painful rest, the person above sent off the second task. The director of the Bureau of Social Affairs had a deep expression, and said, "Little Luo, I see that you are talented and intelligent, and it will become a great event. "