113: Flying

113: Flying

Bai Luoluo originally thought that he could be transformed again soon after he returned to his original shape.

I didn't know that he had taken a shower, and after another morning, his body was not moving at all. When Bai Hui saw him anxious, he had no choice but to reassure him that it was normal for him to change shape in the early stage.

Bai Luoluo was sitting next to Baihui at this time, and it looked like a big white radish that had just been washed and washed with water. The worst thing was that the radish had no radish dumplings on his head. Cut the appearance of the lower pot.

Bai Hui took some spiritual spring water, let Bai Luoluo soak in it, and then sent a message to Nan Zhujun to let him come and take a look.

Nan Zhujun was originally a strange flower and weed in that garden. How could I know that he was called over to see the radish this time? This time he asked clearly and said to whom.

Bai Hui lied calmly and said that what was ill was a transformed ginseng essence.

So Nanzhu Jun drove to the clouds and saw the white radish soaking in a pot, and a calm white back.

Nan Zhujun said: "Elder Bai ..." Is there a big difference between your family ginseng and other people's homes? Look at the appearance of this white and fat, you can boil it and shake the water to boil it.

Bai Hui ignored Nan Zhujun's grievances and said, "He can't be transformed after a few days ago, you can help him see why."

Nan Zhujun: "..."

Bai Luoluo knows that Nanzhujun is the doctor who is most proficient in vegetation, and he quickly climbs out of the basin and wants to salute Nanzhujun. When Bai Hui saw it, he reached out and applied a trick on him, so Bai Nennen's light radish had a little white shorts.

"Hemp, trouble the doctor," said Bai Luoluo, who looked like a carrot.

"Yo, this turnip sounds pretty good," Nanzhu Jun said, "I'll take a look."

He squeezed Bai Luoluo's hand, and then touched his head again. It was not enough to try to hold the whole watery white radish in his arms and rub it, but in Baihui it seemed to kill him. In his eyes, he could only give up, he praised: "It is a good turnip."

Bai Luoluo is very proud and stands up his own small breast.

Nan Zhujun came to a conclusion after diagnosis. He said: "It should be that the mana is not enough to change back." He groaned for a moment, and the next diagnosis said, "It is a chance for plants like radishes to become refined, not like strange flowers. Grass cultivation is so easy, I am afraid that it is difficult to maintain human shape in his current practice. "

In fact, Baihui knows this. He came to Nanzhujun today to show Nanzhujun somewhere else, but it was not easy to say directly, so he pretended to be light and light and asked: "Then his turnip When will the sister-in-law grow up? "

Nanzhu Jun said: "It's not been long since it's been several months?"

Bai Hui said, "No."

Bai Luoluo also glared at Nanzhujun.

Nan Zhujun looked again, touching his chin and said, "No, it should have grown long ... What did you give him?"

Bai Hui quickly said that he did not carry the pot and said, "How dare I give him something to eat!"

Nanzhu Jun thought, "If you haven't eaten anything, then you can only wait a little longer. Maybe the sun and moon essence has not been digested yet ..." He frowned slightly, and there seemed to be some worries why the radish was so bald. Already.