82: Alien world

82: Alien world

The shadow made the three people he killed into ice sculptures, and then placed the ice sculptures in the square of the ice exhibition.

The ice sculpture is probably so vivid that it was discovered on the fourth day. The reason for the discovery was that a person slipped the ice sculpture down to the ground while taking a picture, and the corpse was revealed after being cracked.

Many people have been scared by this incident, because many people have taken photos with the three ice sculptures that appear alive in these four days. As a result, who can think of the **** bodies hidden inside the ice sculptures.

This incident broke out and the media exploded again. The pressure of the police has reached a critical point. It is estimated that Jiang Chao has been made sleepless by this incident and can't wait to explode.

Even so, Li Ruyuan didn't mean to help.

Bai Luoluo is not easy to persuade him, after all, from the perspective of Li Ruyuan, he is also a victim, but Bai Luoluo mentioned it gently once.

Li Ruyuan did not explain to Bai Luoluo. He pointed to his shadow in a grievance and said, "Do you know why I will be reported by you?"

Bai Luoluo advised whenever he mentioned a report, because it was really something he did wrong.

Li Ruyuan said: "Because my shadow is not complete now." He said, "As long as there is light, I will score God every day to control my shadow in order not to reveal the filling ... I don't know if I'll meet you and follow me. "

Bai Luoluo can say nothing, can only say, okay don't feel wronged, let's eat chicken at night.

Once January is over, it will be the year off.

Li Ruyuan's hometown is not here, so he should return when the New Year. Although he asked Bai Luoluo to go back to the Chinese New Year with him, Bai Luoluo refused.

After all, Mother Xu was still in the nursing home, so he couldn't leave Mother Xu and Li Ruyuan back home. Li Ruyuan thought about it and thought it was the same, so he asked Bai Luoluo to spend the New Year in his house.

Bai Luoluo was very grateful to him, and then made a great dinner for Li Ruyuan.

Li Ruyuan really likes Bai Luoluo's dishes. Every time I eat it, I am very happy. This time I also opened a bottle of red wine. Although Bai Luoluo doesn't know what brand of red wine, it should not come cheap.

The volume of alcohol in this body is really ordinary. Bai Luoluo is faint after drinking half a glass, and a blush has floated on his white and thin face, which looks extraordinarily tender and delicious.

When Li Ruyuan saw Bai Luoluo, he smiled, "I'm more and more aware of why he attacked you."

Bai Luoluo reacted for a while before he came over. Li Ruyuan said that it was a shadow. He said, "He still has to pick the target for the attack?"

Li Ruyuan said: "Of course, he is not attacking humans, but looking for food." His pale lips were stained with red wine, and at this time the scarlet seemed to have sucked human blood, he laughed, "If said I like bright things, then he likes fear and darkness. "

Bai Luoluo shouted, "I also count his favorite food?"

Li Ruyuan said: "You don't count, but if you are polluted by fear, it should be delicious." He said here, showing a gentle smile.

Bai Luoluo's head was chaotic, but Li Ruyuan's smile was a little cold on his back. He swallowed and said, "Is that so?"

"Don't show such a pitiful expression." Li Ruyuan held out his hand, and habitually frowned Bai Luoluo's face. "I will not let you be eaten by him."