46: Hmm, still ...

46: Hmm, still ...

After the dry season, the plants on the planet began to grow crazy and began to grow leaves. For almost a few days, the entire planet that had originally turned earthy yellow was covered with green again.

Mu Xinggong explained with Bai Luoluo that this planet is not the same as the earth. There is no distinction between the northern and southern hemispheres, and cold and heat are experienced by the entire planet. Therefore, the vitality of animals and plants here is particularly strong. Can quickly wake up.

Then Bai Luoluo also knew that the stone monster that Xue Hui was riding on was usually plant roots and some insects in the soil. No one would actively attack other people and animals if no one provoked. But its personality is a little irritable, and it looks like a lifeless boulder. So most of the time, they are inadvertently disturbed by other creatures, but once the sleeping stone monster is awakened by other creatures, it will get angry and catch up with the harasser until it raises the animal that messes with him Stepping alive-this character is a bit like a rhino on the earth, but in terms of combat effectiveness, the stone monster is indeed much stronger than the rhino.

Although Zhou Rong agreed to send Xue Hui home now, in fact, neither he nor anyone else was a little skeptical about Xue Hui's ability to recognize the road, but Xue Hui's performance quickly reassured Zhou Rong. Xue Hui not only remembers the route, but also every mountain peak and every river. The originally barren and messy planet seems to have formed a complete map in his mind.

Zhou Rong was a bit strange, saying that since he remembered the road, why couldn't he go back.

Xue Hui showed a sad expression, saying that the person who brought him out was dead, and he was weak and incapable of walking through the jungle alone.

Bai Luoluo: "..." It's so fragile.

Zhou Rong didn't care about this, he said, "Died, how did you die?"

Xue Hui: "I don't know. He wanted to do something strange to me. I rejected him."

Bai Luoluo never heard Xue Hui say this before, he said, "What then?"

Xue Hui scratched the sitting stone monster, still a series of innocent expressions: "Then he was taken away and eaten by a bird falling from the sky."

Bai Luoluo heard Xue Hui's words and his back was slightly cold. There were no good men and women on the planet. It was not surprising that Xue Hui, like a little white rabbit, encountered such a malicious person. . It's just that all the people who have been instigated by Xuehui with innocent appearance will not end well in the end.

"Ling is the best person I have ever met." Xue Hui continued to say, "I like Ling the most and most." He laughed, the bright smile seemed to be the flowers blooming in the early spring, the beauty was suffocating Even everyone else looked at it.

Bai Luoluo looked at Xue Hui's smile, and when he was relieved, he felt a pain in his buttocks ... well, what a sweet trouble.

Walking in the jungle should be the most dangerous animals and plants. But now with Xue Hui, most of the time it is safe and sound.

For example, the second day after entering the jungle, there were unlucky snakes stepping on a nest.

Bai Luoluo is not so afraid of snakes, but there are too many snakes, and each one is almost two meters long, and they are cascading up and down. It looks really scalp.

"Look!" Zhou Rong shouted to ignite, but the snake came over too fast, and before the fire started, the snake group was almost in front of everyone.