60: Goodbye Lin Tianmian

Although Bai Luoluo said that the middle-aged man was a liar, Wu Tuisan still didn't understand how he cheated.

If it is really a liar, why does the liar help the two girls find someone? Wu Tuisan was a bit unreasonable about this relationship.

The two quietly followed behind the three, and Bai Luoluo lowered his voice and explained, "Let me tell you, their general timeline is very long in this round. The short one or two years, the long one, It will be more than ten years. "

Wu Tuisan was surprised: "So exaggerated?"

"Of course." Said Bai Luoluo, "think about it, you can make a few million for two years, who wouldn't do this business?"

This statement makes sense.

Then Bai Luoluo and Wu Tuisan explained in detail the general process of this Feng Shui scam. The two girls in front of them must have been spotted long ago, and the hands of scammers were planted beside them. It took these scammers a long time to understand the identity background, living habits of the deceived person, and even some others who did not know *. Of course, they will not use this information to simply and rudely blackmail the victim. After all, not every victim has done anything illegal or criminal. In fact, they have other methods that are more roundabout and more effective.

Bai Luoluo said, "You said, if you meet someone who claims to be a prince halfway through, and help you find someone you want to find for free, would you thank him very much? Affirmation of the identity of the teacher "

Wu Pushsan said: "Of course thank you, but this has nothing to do with the scam."

"This is preliminary work." Bai Luoluo said, "After the scammer helped the two girls find someone, it will disappear, and then the good show will be staged."

Wu Pushsan said, "What a show."

Bai Luoluo said, "A variety of psychic events will occur around these two girls-to be precise, artificial psychic events, what happened late on the side of the road and saw the old lady who burned paper, and what to do on the air at night. , What appears on the back of the child's fingerprints suddenly, anyway, how the horror comes. "

Wu pushed three times: "How can those scammers be so complicated?"

Bai Luoluo said: "So the preparatory work needs to be done. I think the man of this liar has been lurking with these two girls for at least a year."

Wu Tuisan was speechless. It didn't seem to be particularly difficult to spend a year deliberately finding out about unsuspecting people.

Bai Luoluo said: "When the girl is in a hurry, it is time for him to" coincide "again. At that time, maybe he will deliberately evade it, giving the illusion that he is not willing to help."

Wu pushed three times: "... awesome."

Bai Luoluo said: "It takes eight points for hard work and two points for luck. It sounds simple but not easy." He said, "Moreover, the authorities are amazed by the spectators. Who can think of being spotted by a group of liars year?"

As the two spoke, the first three were already on hire.

Wu Tuisan quickly hurried one with Bai Luoluo and said to the driver, "Follow the taxi in front, don't be too obvious."

The taxi driver heard Wu Tuisan's request and asked suspiciously, "What are you doing?"

Before Bai Luoluo spoke, Wu Tuizan took the sentence: "My wife is derailed, and the two of us are arresting each other."