120: Demon channel

120: Demon channel

In March, a big mountain fire broke out in Bai Hui's school.

It was another Dongfu who was on fire, who was going out for a trip at that time. When everyone noticed that the fire was too late. The spirit fire has spread to the mountains, the wind continues to spread, and the entire mountain has turned red.

It was the first time Bai Luoluo saw a fire caused by such a large spiritual fire. He stood beside Bai Hui, and the wind brought black dust, which fell on his face and shoulders. Bai Luoluo stared at the flames in the mountains and mountains, and the emerald green eyes were dyed with bright orange yellow, and his look could see the faint excitement.

Bai Hui's voice evoked Bai Luoluo's consciousness. He called his name: "Ro Luo."

Bai Luoluo suddenly returned to God and said: "White Hui?"

Bai Hui said, "Let's go back."

Bai Luoluo nodded reluctantly.

Bai Hui knows that Bai Luoluo likes flames, to be precise, the strong demon in the flames. It's normal for spirits and monsters to hunt for powerful animals and be attracted by power. For this reason, if no one guides, the monster can easily go to evil ways, feed on flesh and blood, and change into a demon.

Today's dinner was made by Bai Luoluo himself.

Recently, he started to learn how to cook food, and Bai Hui deliberately sought out many recipes for his dishes.

The taste of Lingzhi Lingbei is much more delicious than ordinary ingredients. Even if it is cooked by the simplest method, the taste is very delicious.

Bai Luoluo was eating, and he was a bit distracted. Bai met him like this and asked, "What are you thinking?"

Bai Luoluo's mind was still the endless flame, he said, "When will that fire go out?"

Bai Hui said: "It can't be destroyed, you can only wait for everything to burn out."

Bai Luoluo was surprised: "Can't you die?"

Bai Hui said, "Well."

Small fires caused by spiritual fires can be extinguished by using tactics, but such large mountain fires are more troublesome. The difficulty of extinguishing the fire is quite high. Even if the fire is arduously exhausted, it will cost more spiritual stones than it is burned.

Bai Luoluo said, "Okay."

Bai Hui knew that Bai Luoluo was not afraid of fire. But he said nothing, just reached out and rubbed Bai Luoluo's hair.

On the night of the fire, there was a heavy rain.

The thunder roared outside the house, and Bai Luoluo, as a monster, was very afraid of this pure world power, shivering in Bai Hui's arms.

Bai Hui hugged him and patted his back to calm his emotions.

Bai Luoluo put his chin on Bai Hui's shoulder and whispered: "Bai Hui, such a thunder, it's terrible ..."

Bai replied, "No, I'm here."

Bai Luoluo said: "It seems that the sky will be broken."

When Bai Hui heard Bai Luoluo's words, his expression changed slightly. He said, "It's okay, you can sleep." He cast a calming spell on Bai Luoluo and watched Bai Luoluo fall into sleep. .

Bai Luoluo was extremely restless in his sleep. He seemed to have dreamed something particularly terrible in his dreams. But when he woke up from a dream, he didn't remember everything.