98: go away

98: go away

The weird sound was getting louder, and Bai Luoluo listened carefully, and found that the source of the sound seemed to come from under the ventilation pipe.

Medog was lying on Bai Luoluo's body leisurely. After this voice appeared, he brushed up and stood up, grinning his teeth and making a threatening roar.

Just before the sound reached Bai Luoluo's feet, it suddenly disappeared.

But Motu's mood was still very irritable. He stood in front of Bai Luoluo, his tail stood up stiffly, and watched the unknown darkness ahead.

Bai Luoluo took two steps back and took out the ** given by Li Guanshan from his arms.

However, as soon as he made this action, a loud noise rang out in front of him, and I saw that where he was standing just now, a bunch of huge pieces of meat emerged, which separated him from Medog directly.

"Bottom!" Bai Luoluo was startled, and sweared involuntarily.

Although the meat looked very bulky, in fact, the action was quite sensitive, and it flew towards Bai Luoluo.

Bai Luoluo rolled to the right and avoided the blow of the meat.

Medog originally wanted to spray flames, but he seemed to consider that the ventilation duct was too narrow and was afraid that it would hurt Bai Luoluo, so he never opened his mouth.

Seeing this scene, the system rolled up its sleeves and said, "Don't be afraid, I'll come!"

Bai Luoluo couldn't help crying and said, "Okay, come on."

Changed the system to control Bai Luoluo's body, Bai Luoluo was more flexible to dodge. However, the ventilation duct is so big, he can only keep running and back, and can barely avoid the attack of meat.

This piece of meat continued to spread in the ventilation duct, forcing Bai Luoluo to retreat.

The system said: "There is an exit in front, Li Guanshan and Li Qianqian should not be far from here, let's go down and talk about it."

Bai Luoluo nodded.

He ran to the exit quickly, and it was dark underneath, but the meat was just in front of him, and he didn't have any time to hesitate. He bit his teeth and jumped down.

But as soon as his feet hit the ground, he didn't feel good. The touch under his feet was too soft-it was like stepping on a piece of meat.

Bai Luoluo's face changed slightly, and he turned around and climbed up to the vent again by the strength of the wall. His movements were obviously too late. The meat on the ground quickly wrapped his feet around him and made him stiff. Dragged down.

Bai Luoluo's ** heavy inserted the piece of meat that wrapped his feet. He just released one foot, but his hands were wrapped. Before he could call for help, he was dragged over the piece of meat, and then Was wrapped around the whole person and dragged away quickly.

Medog's roar sounded far away, and before Bai Luoluo passed out, he seemed to dimly see the sudden fire in the corridor.

A few hours later, Bai Luoluo was awakened by the sound of the systematic slap of sunflower seeds.

The system says, "You're awake—your children are going to college—"

Bai Luoluo coughed a few times, and found that his feet were hanging upside down, and his hands were tied behind him. There was an invisible darkness around him. In the darkness, a familiar sound was rattled around him.