14: Flesh on the apex of the heart

Twenty-nine was brought to Bai Luoluo, which is naturally the best wound healing medicine.

The wound medicine was ambiguous pink with a sweet aroma. Bai Luoluo looked a little suspicious at the ointment, so he put a little on the wound on his chest first.

Fortunately, Jiu Jiu did not lie to Bai Luoluo, and the ointment felt a coolness when he applied it to the wound.

Wu Jiu had n’t opened a wok for 20 years, and he was completely incapable of holding it. He turned Bai Luoluo and practiced it. When Bai Luoluo took the medicine, he found that there was almost no good meat on him.

Not to mention places like the thighs of the chest, even the heel has a tooth mark.

Bai Luoluo had no expression on his face, but in his heart he scolded Jiu Ji and said that Jiu Ji was not a good thing.

The system says, "You calm down."

Bai Luoluo said I can't calm down.

The system says, "There is a first in life."

Bai Luoluo said: "I was still an innocent man before I did this task."

System: "... you too."

Bai Luoluo tore his clothes and said to the system, "Is this innocence?"

System: "..." He just stopped talking.

Most of the injuries on the body were finished, and only the part behind him was left. Bai Luoluo secretly built up his heart for a while, then rolled over, and lifted his buttocks.

He applied some ointment with his finger and said to himself, Bai Luoluo, you are OK, you are the best. Then he shivered and leaned behind him.

However, in the end, he didn't experience this kind of thing. Bai Luoluo screamed as soon as his finger touched a certain part.

Waiting outside the door, Jiu Jiu was startled by Bai Luoluo's voice, raised his hand and pushed in.

Bai Luoluo was taken aback by the sound of opening the door, and he couldn't help but use a little more effort. He only heard a grunt, and his finger moistened with the ointment inserted into a certain part.

Jiu Ji called the master in sufficiency.

Bai Luoluo hoarse: "Get off !!!"

Jiu Jiu didn't move, said Lord, you must be careful in your actions, and don't hurt there.

Bai Luoluo angered: "You get out of me !!"

Jiu Jiu's eyes flickered, and after a short while, she said a good word, and then exited the room.

Bai Luoluo angrily said to the system: "Does he think I can't see it !! He's hard again!"

system:"……"

After very hard rubbing the ointment, Bai Luoluo felt that he was almost half a life away. He half closed his eyes, and the whole person was a little sleepy.

Ranjiu entered the room again at this time, he lightly, did not disturb Bai Luoluo.

Bai Luoluo saw a figure walking in front of himself, bending down, and falling a soft kiss on his forehead.

Bai Luoluo closed his eyes and finally fell asleep.

This sleep went straight to the afternoon, and Bai Luoluo was awakened by Jiu Jiu directly, saying that he had eaten.

Bai Luoluo reluctantly woke up from his dream, and Jiu Jiu sat beside him as if he never left—this illusion made Bai Luoluo goosebumps.

He asked the system in tears and said, "System, isn't this XX-addicted to fucking?"