99: rose

99: rose

The aircraft moved all the way forward, and flew towards the base following the route originally reached here.

When passing by the place where the mist beast was killed before, Bai Luoluo noticed that the clean water puddle on the ground had disappeared, leaving only a desolation.

Bai Luoluo asked curiously, "How do new humans drink water now?"

"We have people who have developed water system abilities, and there are some high-end technologies for storing water sources. This is the new water source we carry." Li Qianchan answered Bai Luoluo's question, she said, "the number of new people in the water system There are more ... so the water is still adequate. "

Bai Luoluo said: "Then you don't have any plant power?"

"Of course, there are, but although the plants can produce green plants in a short time, the conditions for the existence of those green plants are more demanding." Li Qianchan said, "and the power does not have so much energy to support for too long."

It turned out that Bai Luoluo nodded thoughtfully.

I went to the base this time, and although they didn't find anything of value before, they found a handle. A gun and a balance, but the harmonica that Li Qianqian gave to the monster was a very rare thing.

According to Li Qianqian, the price of this harmonica may be about the same as that of the heavy one shot by Li Guanshan last time.

After arriving home, Bai Luoluo could finally take off his heavy clothes and put on a thin t-shirt and pants.

The three had a good rest day before meeting again in the living room.

Bai Luoluo slept for a long time, and was finally licked up by Medog. The big cat lay on his body, shaking his tail excitedly, and lamely washed Bai Luoluo's face with pink tongue.

Bai Luoluo opened his eyes and cried with tears, tearing Motu's lower-temperature ears with his fingers, and said, "Okay, don't lick it."

Motu whispered Jiao.

The cat's tongue has barbs, but Medog has no strength, so Bai Luoluo doesn't feel anything. He squeezed Medog's thick meat pad and watched the big cat's paws curl up. "Hmm ... I'll go out when I change clothes."

He wore a pair of trousers when he was sleeping, and did not avoid Medog when he crawled out of the bed, and changed his clothes slowly in front of him.

Medog was squatting obediently on the bed behind him, his ears occasionally shaking, and he seemed to be very well behaved, without the fierce atmosphere of the slightest predator.

After changing clothes, Bai Luoluo saw Li Qianchan and Li Guanshan in the living room.

Li Qian shallow is eating the nutrient in front of him with bitter and hatred expression. Li Guanshan has no expression on his face. Although the performance is different, Bai Luoluo can also see that the two brothers and sisters really taste the nutrition in front of him. Abhorrent.

Bai Luoluo recalled the taste of the nutrient that he had eaten before, and then thought about the color of the green oil. He also felt that the original appetite was less than half, and he tentatively said, "Well ... or we'll catch some Animals that can eat? I made you eat? "

Li Qianchan immediately put down the nutrient solution in his hand, and said with excitement, "Oh, water, what animals can eat?"

Bai Luoluo recalled, saying: "Ants, grasshoppers, mice, um ... small arthropods and mammals can eat most of them."