109: Beroro

109: Beroro

Qin Baichuan was dying recently, and his irritability was noticed by everyone around him.

When Yan Zuofei was found out, he apparently knew why Qin Baichuan was looking for him, so in his attitude, he couldn't help but bring some glee.

Qin Baichuan chose a bar, ordered the strongest wine, and then smashed the glass in front of Yan Zuofei. He said, "Say, how did you make him angry?"

In Qin Baichuankou, he naturally refers to Yang Yedu. Unlike the soft Bai Luoluo, Yang Yedu is just like his name and has a strong temperament. If Yan Zuofei wants to really come with him, Yang Yedu must be a dead net.

Yan Zuofei didn't drink, and looked at Qin Baichuan with a smile. He said, "You laughed at me at the beginning, now you have today-"

Qin Baichuan sighed and said, "He suspects that I don't like him."

Yan Zuofei didn't move, his fingers rubbed over the glass.

Qin Baichuan said, "Where does he know that every time I come out of that world, I can't wait to peel him into his stomach." But he put up, he couldn't bear to see Bai Luoluo cry, or even to see Bai Luoluo a little sad. At the time, Bai Luoluo didn't have enough money to buy a house. He didn't even dare to give him money. He had to sneak red envelopes to the agency and the bureau, so that the bureau and the bureau gave the money to Bailuo Luo as a subsidy. So much tax.

Yan Zuofei said, "Yang Yedu and I were so rigid at the beginning because of what happened in the mission world ..."

Qin Baichuan shook his head.

In fact, even if they are treating, they will not know the content of the treatment. All people's * are highly confidential. Only those who have undergone the evaluation of a will understand what a means.

Yan Zuofei never said anything happened during the treatment, not even mentioning it. This is all normal. Who would be willing to show someone's deep inside analysis to others.

Qin Baichuan said, "What exactly did you do in the mission world that made Yang Yedu resist so much at first?"

Obviously Yan Zuofei was reluctant to mention the incident. His expression was a bit ugly, and he was silent for a long time before he said, "I mean, you must not laugh."

Qin Baichuan: "OK."

He agreed so, but when Yan Zuofei really spoke, he couldn't help laughing.

Yan Zuofei said in a gritted tone: "He hates me-he hates me as a man." Speaking of this, even the elegant man could not help but swear curse, he said, "Fuck, I In the mission world, she is actually a woman. "

Qin Baichuan: "... 噗." Yan Zuofei didn't expect that there was a girl's heart in her heart.

Seeing Qin Baichuan laughed, Yan Zuofei smashed the cup and got up and left, but he was pulled by Qin Baichuan.

Qin Baichuan said, "Every world?"

Yan Zuofei shook his head, he said, "How is every world possible! At the beginning of the treatment, Yang Yedu and I didn't have a relationship." It wasn't until he dressed as a woman in the world that Yang Yedu had feelings for him, to be precise The two of you are in love in the mission world.

Qin Baichuan suddenly felt more comfortable, at least Bai Luoluo fell in love with him.

Yan Zuofei said, "Otherwise why do you think he was so angry?" In fact, after knowing that the mission world was false, Yang Yedu even started looking for the woman he fell in love with in the mission world, and his attitude was particularly good, until-he It was found that there were no women at all. In reality, the task object was taken longer and thicker than hiss, and Yang Yedu, who was stimulated, exploded directly.