107: Time to stay

107: Time to stay

Bai Luoluo rested in bed for several days before barely recovering.

After recovering, Li Guanshan found a time and asked Bai Luoluo why he had to go out so late to meet with Jiuyang Yang.

Bai Luoluo hesitated a little, or talked about Li Jiushan with Lu Jiuyang seducing him, but he did some processing between the words, saying that he thought that Jade was a friend of his own.

"Really." It is obviously a strange thing for an old human friend to have such a precious jade pendant, but Li Guanshan did not follow up. He said, "If you encounter such a thing in the future, tell me first."

Bai Luoluo made a noise.

"Yan Jiuyang is not a good person," Li Guanshan said, "you don't want to contact him in private."

Bai Luoluo said obediently, he was really stupid for a few days, obviously he could choose other ways to solve it, but in the end he used the worst method. If it weren't for Li Guanshan's following up that night, I'm afraid this matter would not be resolved so easily.

Perhaps his expression looked a little low, and Li Guanshan was not willing to continue to reprimand him.

But within two days, Li Guanshan gave Bai Luoluo a gift—the white rabbit jade pendant in Wu Jiuyang's hand.

Bai Luoluo was very surprised when he got it. This jade should be a good Wada jade. Even before the end, it was very expensive. Now to the end, this kind of thing is even more priceless. There is no need to think that Li Guanshan also spent a lot of money to get it from Yan Jiuyang.

Bai Luoluo said embarrassingly, "This jade pendant is expensive?"

"It's fine." Li Guanshan put on the red rope on the jade and hung it on Bai Luoluo's neck. He said, "Just wear it if you like."

Bai Luoluo looked gaunt, and at the moment when Yu Pei hung on his neck, he seemed to see Li Guanshan's face coincide with other people's faces. He blinked hard to make this illusion disappear.

"Uh, uh ..." Bai Luoluo didn't know how to thank Li Guanshan, and he could only say, "Thank you."

Li Guanshan said, "Aren't you comfortable?"

"No, it's just a little surprised."

Li Guanshan smiled.

After confirming that most of the first tree species planted previously survived, Bai Luoluo was ready to plant a second batch.

The Populus euphratica forest stubbornly stood in the sand, and the thin trunk resisted the worst weather and became a wonder in the sand.

Li Guanshan didn't have to worry too much about Bai Luoluo. Everyone here would take care of it every day. If it ’s not a special disaster, other animals would n’t be able to enter.

Bai Luoluo stepped on the hot sand. He said, "I don't know if I can see that this place has become a forest." The growth period of the trees is too long. Bai Luoluo can only pray for the life time Seeing them turn into the woods.

Li Guanshan laughed: "Then you have to live longer."

The life of a new human is almost twice that of an old human, so as long as Bai Luoluo and Li Guanshan conclude a marriage contract, it is destined that Bai Luoluo will walk in front of Li Guanshan.

Li Guanshan knows this, but his attitude is very indifferent, and Li Qianchan who treats inquiries just says to cherish the current situation.

Li Qianchan was a little down, and she said, "Daddy said that too."