72: Terminal

72: Terminal

Bai Luoluo felt that the most difficult time was when Lin Huan gave him medicine.

The entrance of the medicinal material was extremely bitter. After entering the stomach, it turned into a chilling chill, which poured into Bai Luoluo's body continuously. He would then be taken a tube of blood in such circumstances. Lin Biao attaches great importance to the weight of blood taken, and does not want to lose one point or more.

Taking blood three times a month and continuing at this rate, Bai Luoluo is not far from his death.

Bai Luoluo took blood again that day, and his body was cold all over. When he ran back to the house quickly, he encountered Lin Zhoumian who came back from the outside.

Lin Tianmian still looks so good, because there is no umbrella, and a light layer of snowflakes floats on his head, but because the heat of his body quickly melts into wet snow.

Bai Luoluo originally intended to say hello and went back, but sneezed involuntarily.

Lin Tianmian heard his sneeze and said, "What, cold?"

Bai Luoluo said: "Oh ... it's okay, it seems to be cold a few days ago." Although the year has passed and the weather has begun to warm, the temperature is not too high, and the air with thin snow is cold and acrid. .

Bai Luoluo thought that Lin Tianmian was just a kind greeting to him, but when he knew that Lin Tianmian suddenly reached out and grabbed Bai Luoluo's wrist, Bai Luoluo was taken aback by his actions, and he couldn't throw it away immediately. open.

Bai Luoluo's hands were like ice cubes. Lin Tianmian frowned after holding it, "I didn't wear the chain I gave you?"

Bai Luoluo said honestly, "Wear it."

Lin Tianmian seemed a little puzzled. After thinking for a while, Bai Luoluo was released. He said, "I'll find someone to see it for you in a few days." If he can see now, he will find Bai Luoluo's face as white as paper. He didn't even have blood on his lips, but unfortunately he couldn't look at his eyes and couldn't see Bai Luoluo's weakness.

"Thank you, sir." Bai Luoluo thanked him and separated from Lin Tianmian.

After Lin Tianmian said these words, he really asked Bai Luoluo for a doctor. The doctor was still the one who had one side relationship--the fourth sister of the Lin family.

The fourth sister is still similar to the previous one, like a prickly rose, but the fragrant coldness makes people know that she is not close. She sat in front of Bai Luoluo, reached out and caught Bai Luoluo's wrist.

"Isn't he physically uncomfortable?" Lin Tianmian, who was sitting next to him, asked, "I feel the darker on him, it seems something is wrong."

"It's okay." Four sisters said in a faint tone, saying her medical certificate, she said, "It's just because I have a cold and I'm physically weak. I'll give him some tonic."

"Really." Although Lin Tianmian responded, he was still a little unbelieving. He said, "Is it all right?"

"Yeah." Four sisters said, "If you don't believe me, why not ask someone else to show him?"

In fact, Lin Tianmian didn't help anyone. Bai Luoluo was already dead in their eyes.

Lin Tianmian finally believed, and he nodded, "Well, then you can prescribe a few medicines for him to support his body."

The fourth sister nodded.

When the fourth sister prescribed the medicine, Lin Tianmian left some things first. She wrote two prescriptions of medicine in a beautiful font and handed it to Bai Luoluo. Bai Luoluo took it into his pocket without looking.