37: Give the boss a fire

After arriving at the hotel, the two went to bed after a brief wash.

Qin Baichuan booked a double room. Although he wanted to book a double bed directly, he was afraid of frightening Bai Luoluo, but he couldn't resist the idea.

Bai Luoluo didn't know what Qin Baichuan was thinking at this time. He was lying on the bed, silently looking at the ceiling, and sleeping with his eyes closed.

Qin Baichuan listened to Bai Luoluo's deep breathing, and thought that Bai Luoluo really slept on the pillow. He usually lay down for more than an hour to barely fall asleep, but today, under the influence of Bai Luoluo, less than a quarter of an hour, he slowly went to sleep.

Both were dreamless overnight.

At five o'clock the next morning, the two got dressed and went to the top of the mountain together.

The dark clouds have shone through the white light, and after a while, you can see the rising sun. The mountain breeze was strong, and Bai Luoluo's face was numb. Qin Baichuan pulled out his mask from the bag and asked Bai Luoluo to take it with him.

Bai Luoluo said that this can also cause facial paralysis.

Qin Baichuan said, yes, otherwise you try?

Bai Luoluo thought that he would not try again, so he obediently put on a mask.

However, Chaoyang emerged from the end of the cloud for a moment, dyeing the surrounding clouds and sky bright red. The light and heat released by that huge fireball drove out the darkness and cold around it. Its color was gorgeous red, as if everything was to be burned, it was shocking. Bai Luoluo was very fascinated.

The two kept silent until the sun was so strong that their eyes couldn't look straight at them, and they ended the observation.

Qin Baichuan said, "Do you like it?"

"I like it."

Qin Baichuan laughed and said, "I'll have time after that. Travel together?"

Bai Luoluo said, "Okay."

After watching the day, the two went down the mountain during the day, and then played around in the surrounding scenic area before returning home.

Bai Luoluo is very happy. He thinks that Qin Baichuan is really good. He is thoughtful and knowledgeable. He seems to have been to many places and is very suitable for friends.

After listening to his words, Qin Baichuan said with a smile that Bai Luoluo was the first person to say that he was suitable as a friend.

Bai Luoluo wondered why, according to him, people like Qin Baichuan should have many friends.

Qin Baichuan did not answer, but just shook his hand and said, "You will know it later."

After the two separated, Bai Luoluo also returned home.

The holiday lasted for two months. After returning from the tour, Bai Luoluo went home and took a good rest. At home his dad is addicted to playing chess, his mother is addicted to square dance, and he is a bit bored at home alone. So Qin Baichuan asked him to drink, and he went almost every time. This time, the two became more familiar. Bai Luoluo regarded Qin Baichuan as his friend.

The subsidy for the previous task has also come down, which is actually six digits. Bai Luoluo looked at the numbers on the atm machine and thought that if he worked harder, he could buy a toilet in the city center ...

After the break, it is the next task.

Bai Luoluo fasted for two days, washed himself, and lay in the dorm room. The lid of the dorm room slowly lowered, and his eyes were covered with black.