53: Ending and reality

The system manipulates Bai Luoluo's body and controls the mech.

Before that, no matter whether it was a mech or a spaceship, it only existed in Bai Luoluo's memory. But when he entered the mech himself, he really realized what kind of feeling it was.

No wonder men like to join the army. Weapons have always had fascinating charms, as do mechas.

Bai Luoluo has no training and knows nothing about Mech. But the system can control his body, let him jump through the universe flexibly, and easily kill the gold-eating worm that threatens the spacecraft.

Zhou Rong and Mu Xinggong were in the control room, watching Bai Luoluo kill the Quartet in the universe.

Zhou Rong was a lieutenant when he was in the army. He was also considered to have seen many mechs, but he could see Bai Luoluo who controlled the mechs, but his eyes were full of surprise.

"Have he ever been an air force before?" Mu Xinggong's expression was similar to Zhou Rong. They had previously speculated that Bai Luoluo was related to the army, but there was no evidence. Now he can see that Bai Luoluo's operation of the mech is basically OK. Determined what was in my mind.

"Should be it." Zhou Rong's expression was a bit complicated. He didn't expect Ling Yuming to have such a powerful background, he said, "and the top one."

Too skilled. The mecha flying and jumping in the universe seems to have been practiced thousands of times. The movement seems to be performing, and it is pleasing to others.

One, two, three ... Dangerous gold eater was solved one by one by Bai Luoluo. Zhou Rong and Mu Xinggong's hanging heart was slowly letting go. No wonder Ling Yuming has such self-confidence. He is so proficient in mech operation that he can say 100% of this probability. He really did not boast about Haikou.

"He's okay," Mu Xinggong said, "so powerful."

Zhou Rong said: "Yes."

The two of them stopped talking, and all their attention was put on Bai Luoluo.

Time is passing by a little bit, and the gold eater is being slaughtered relentlessly. The lasers emitted by the weapons equipped on the mech penetrated their solid bodies, the gold worm screamed, exploded directly in the dark universe, and shattered into countless pieces of flesh and blood.

With the interception of the mechs, the gold eaters no longer tried to approach the spacecraft, and everyone's crisis seemed to be lifted.

As the two watched the battle, a light footstep sounded behind them.

Zhou Rong turned his head and accidentally saw Xue Hui who should have been sleeping.

Seeing the two of them, Xue Hui said, "What are you looking at?"

Zhou Rong's expression was a bit stiff, he said, "We ..."

Mu Xinggong took what Zhou Rong couldn't say. He said, "We are watching Ling Yuming."

"Ling?" Xue Hui's face was a little dazed, and his feet were still bare. If Ling Yuming was present, he would surely urge him to put on shoes, he said, "Where is Ling?"

"There." Mu Xinggong calmly pointed to Bai Luoluo, who was still struggling with the gold worm in the universe, and said, "He is killing those bugs."

Xue Hui walked slowly to the window and looked out of the window against the glass. He saw the mech jumping and flying in the universe, and shouted, "Ling ... It's amazing."

It was really powerful. At this time, the mech driven by Ling Yuming had killed most of the insects. His posture was so robust and flexible. He walked around under the attack of the gold worm and easily escaped the insects attack.