21: Model

21: Model

After seeing Qin Min, Luo Luo's mother asked Bai Luoluo how he felt, Bai Luoluo said vaguely.

When Luo Luoma heard the words, she said gravely: "If you think people are good, you must take good care of them. Some people miss them and they disappear."

For the first time, Bai Luoluo found that his mother still had such an emotional side. Before moving for two seconds, he heard his mother continue to say, "Look at Chen Wenwen, who is going to elementary school with you downstairs. Children can play soy sauce. . "

Bai Luoluo: "..." This marriage is really invincible.

However, Bai Luoluo was quite relieved that his mission bonus for the second world was soon reached. Although the evaluation of the mission was b, the subsidy amount was more than the previous world.

Bai Luoluo saw the first response to the bonus amount and thought he had sent it wrong. He also called the finance department and asked.

"That's right." Miss Treasurer of the Finance Department checked Bai Luoluo's salary records. "So much."

Bai Luoluo said, "So ..."

Sister Cashier said, "Did you not do a few tasks? These subsidies are automatically calculated by the system, and how much is the amount, basically no mistakes will be made."

Bai Luoluo said: "Oh, that's good, please trouble you."

Miss Cashier said, "You're welcome. Call me if you have any questions. Don't be afraid."

Bai Luoluo said yes.

After receiving the salary, Bai Luoluo deposited his subsidy on another passbook, which was an account that he opened after graduating from college. Every month, he would save some or more money and use his mother. In other words, it is Bai Luoluo's wife Ben.

Bai Luoluo saved a good money, and then locked the passbook seriously in the drawer. He thought with great optimism that he would wait for a few more deposits before he could pay the down payment of the house. Ask a daughter-in-law, so it seems that life is really interesting.

The task was to fast for two days. When Bai Luoluo arrived at the unit, he entered the rest room allocated to him.

After taking a bath and changing special clothes, Bai Luoluo went to his department to sign in and then went to the crossing department.

"Ruo Luo, are you going to work today?" There are not many people in the entire department of the agency and bureau, so although the departments are different, they almost know each other. Someone greets Bai Luoluo as soon as he enters the unit.

Bai Luoluo said, "Yes."

The man laughed, "It's hard ..."

Bai Luoluo laughed: "Where, it's very kind."

While chatting with his colleagues, he went to the crossing department, where the dorm room was ready.

Bai Luoluo has entered the quest world for the third time, so he has become more proficient in movements. He lay in the dorm room, put on equipment, and soon fell into deep sleep.

The mechanical sound of the system awakened Bai Luoluo in his ear. Bai Luoluo opened his eyes and saw a very ordinary bedroom.

It is really very ordinary, ordinary decoration, ordinary furniture, without any surprises, just like Bai Luoluo did not cross. The cold voice of the system sounded again: "Do you accept the information about the original World Line?"

"I accept it."

His words fell, and pictures came to mind. When he finished watching the whole story, his inner voice instantly ignited anger-in fact, every time he came to the new world, he was angry once, because the body he wore was really too scum.