48: Winter is coming

Whether in the eyes of Yuan Shuze or others, Bai Luoluo is a protector in his relationship with Xue Hui.

Xue Hui's personality is soft and kind, she doesn't know the world. Bai Luoluo guarded him all the way, hurt him, and tried his best to protect him. One day when the public suddenly discovered that the relationship between the two did not seem to be as they imagined, everyone's worldview seemed to be reshaped.

Yuan Shuze was the first person to reshape the worldview. Since knowing the truth that day, he seems to have opened the door to a new world.

Bai Luoluo squatted beside the fire and was sulking. The newly found sweet potatoes are roasted in the fire. The sweet potatoes are roasted and taste better than potatoes. They have a higher sweetness and a softer taste. It ’s just that it ’s bigger, so it takes more time to bake than potatoes.

Xue Hui sat pitifully beside Bai Luoluo and said, "Ling ... what do you want to eat at night?"

Bai Luoluo said nothing to Xue Hui.

Xue Hui saw Bai Luoluo ignore him, and was a little anxious, he said in a small voice: "I, I'll go and catch you a good bird?

Bai Luoluo said, "Do you know why I am angry with you?"

Xue Hui dropped her eyes and said a little sadly, "You don't like me, don't want to be nice to me."

There was only Yuan Shuze who was close to the insider. Everyone else heard Xue Hui's words and showed a shocked expression.

"I don't dislike you—"

Xue Hui said, "Do you like me?"

Bai Luoluo took a deep breath and said, "Xue Hui, my likeness is different from what you said. I don't like you between men and women!"

Xue Hui listened to understand, he said: "is ... between men ...?"

Bai Luoluo said in despair, "... It's fatherly love."

Everyone heard that they all took a sigh of relief. Mu Xinggong was not too disappointed to see the liveliness, and confusingly said to Bai Luoluo with sweet potatoes: "Yu Ming, I didn't expect your taste was so heavy."

Bai Luoluo: "..."

Zhou Rong said, "Hey, what do you say in Xinggong, people are just pure father-son relationship."

Everyone laughed after speaking, and the air was full of joy for a while.

Bai Luoluo: "..." Mom's crowd-seeking people will have something big sooner or later.

Xue Hui looked at Bai Luoluo pitifully, and was still upset to see Bai Luoluo. She stood up and said, "Ling, don't be mad at me, I'll get you something delicious."

The crowd was booing together, and Bai Luoluo reluctantly said, "Can't you follow along?"

Zhou Rong said, "We didn't want to blend in. Isn't this too boring ..." There are ready-made romance drama theaters to watch, and everyone is very happy.

When Xue Hui was in a bad mood, she felt good after eating something delicious. He didn't know how to coax Bai Luoluo, so he thought about bringing some delicious back to Bai Luoluo.

When Bai Luoluo saw Xue Hui walk into the jungle, he still ordered: "Don't go far."

"Well, wait for me to come back." Xue Hui waved and disappeared behind the trees.

Xue Hui sometimes goes out alone to find food, but usually comes back quickly. The items brought back were also strange, including vegetables, animals, and even a big-armed voles. But the things that Xue Hui brought back all had one thing in common, which was delicious.