88: First advent

88: First advent

Ghost Witch is a classic game of r country.

The player plays a witch who can see the soul, use the camera in his hand as a weapon to fight off the evil spirits to fight, and decrypt the adventure to finally reveal the truth.

The style of this game is very realistic. The characters in the operation often drill tunnels, run caves, and walk around ghost houses. In short, the game has a strong sense of substitution, and it is more exciting to play with VR.

This game has been out for more than a dozen generations. Bai Luoluo is looking forward to watching a lot of game videos, but what is the game exclusive to the host, so Bai Luoluo who has not bought a host has never played.

He thought he could play today, but Qin Baichuan had an accident accidentally ...

By the time the incident was dealt with, most of the afternoon had already passed, Qin Baichuan calmly asked Bai Luoluo if he wanted to go back to play the game or the two of them found a place to drink tea.

Bai Luoluo sighed with regret and said, "Forget it, it's too late. I don't think I can play for long. I'll play next time."

Qin Baichuan nodded and said, "Do you often play horror games?"

Bai Luoluo thought about it and said, "It's okay, I don't play it very often, but this game is very good, so I always wanted to try it."

"So what?" Qin Baichuan said indifferently, "then try again next time."

Bai Luoluo asked jokingly: "Are you afraid of this kind of game?"

Qin Baichuan smiled calmly and said, "It's okay, not particularly scared."

This time it was Bai Luoluo's smile, and he said, "Oh, is it?"

Because most of the time had passed, and Qin Min's wedding had to go at night, the two simply found a place to drink tea and chat nearby, and talked about the decoration style of Bai Luoluo's house by the way.

Bai Luoluo said that the house does not need to be too complicated, just simple.

Qin Baichuan said that let his friends produce a few renderings, and Bai Luoluo read it before he said.

Bai Luoluo sipped his tea and said with deep affection: "I am also a person who has a house." After working for so many years, his biggest dream is to have a house of his own. I did not expect this dream to be realized so easily. .

Qin Baichuan laughed: "Your dream can be changed to something else."

Bai Luoluo said, "I think about it ..."

It was time for dinner, and the two went to Qin Min again.

Qin Min has replaced her wedding dress, wearing a small dress that is convenient for work, and is killing the Quartet on the table, and her face becomes a flower. When they saw the two return, they teased and said, "Where have they gone to the world?"

Qin Baichuan said: "I just found a place to drink tea, how much did I win?"

"Hey, that's a lot." Qin Min smiled.

She estimates that she did win a lot, because people at the table laughed most happily. Others either smiled bitterly or showed helplessness. The last big brother said: "If you do n’t come, you ca n’t come, you ca n’t go home with you My wife explained. "

Qin Min also accepted as soon as he saw good. He didn't continue, but he still regretted: "Okay, come here today."

So the table ended.