79: That mail

79: That mail

Li Ruyuan lifted Bai Luoluo from the snow. Fortunately, the snow was thicker on the side of the road, and Bai Luoluo fell to his knees on the ground without causing serious injuries.

Bai Luoluo didn't feel anything, but Li Ruyuan bent down and pinched Bai Luoluo's leg bones lightly, saying, "Does it hurt?"

Bai Luoluo said, "Well, I'm fine."

Li Ruyuan said, "I'll take a look at it after you go in. Don't pinch your bones." Every year at this time, the hospital receives a lot of snow fractures.

Bai Luoluo nodded and followed Li Ruyuan into the snow.

Li Ruyuan seems to be very familiar with this snow field. He said that there are hot springs in the back mountain. When the snow is over, you can go for a night.

Bai Luoluo looked at him eagerly, "Let's not go back tonight?"

Li Ruyuan said, "Don't go back."

Bai Luoluo said: "... but."

Li Ruyuan said: "But what?"

Bai Luoluo said, "But I didn't bring anything." I didn't bring any clothes for washing or washing.

Li Ruyuan did not care a little, saying: "It's okay, it's all here."

In fact, Bai Luoluo really wanted to go back, but Li Ruyuan had said everything here, and he was not good at saying anything, he could only silently chop back what he wanted to say.

Li Ruyuan went to pick up the ski gear for the two and put it on Bai Luoluo one by one.

Bai Luoluo was skiing for the first time and had no experience at all. Even Li Ruyuan helped him put on his snow shoes. When Li Ruyuan half-knelt on the ground to put on his shoes, a few little girls beside him cast strange looks at the two. It was Li Ruyuan who didn't care about this, seriously helped Bai Luoluo to put on his shoes, and let him take a few steps to see the effect.

Bai Luoluo said, "Doctor Li, how often do you come here to ski?"

Li Ruyuan was wearing goggles. He heard Bai Luoluo's words and glanced at him, saying, "Okay, come here occasionally, what's wrong?"

Bai Luoluo said: "It's okay ..." But I was thinking about how many sugar gourds he would sell for a day here. The snow field here is usually eighty-one hours, and the holidays are one hundred and two, plus the cost of ticket deposits, etc., anyway, Bai Luoluo, a poor working people struggling on the survival line, cannot afford it.

Li Ruyuan was very considerate and took the initiative to buy a ticket. Bai Luoluo did not compete with him because he did not have this ability.

After wearing the equipment, Li Ruyuan took Bai Luoluo to the elementary practice track, and then began to teach him a little bit.

Bai Luoluo's learning speed is quite fast. During the period, he fell a few horses on his stomach, and several of them almost fell hard. Li Ruyuan held his waist around him before he fell. ——It looks like carrying a bag of rice.

There was a lot of heat on Bai Luoluo's face. Fortunately, he couldn't see it with his goggles. He was also an adult male. Although it was only one meter and six meters ... but it was more than a hundred pounds of meat. How could you know that Li Ruyuan, a doctor who looks gentle and gentle, has such great strength.

The two played in the snow for a day. Bai Luoluo's weak physical quality didn't feel cold, but he was a little bit weak in the afternoon, and his breathing was a little bit bad.

Seeing Bai Luoluo's appearance, Li Ruyuan was very empathetic and proposed to take a rest and have dinner.

Bai Luoluo nodded and said yes.