75: Beroro

75: Beroro

When Bai Luoluo was ready, he lay in the sleeping compartment. The nutrient solution poured in, and his eyes were covered with darkness.

The icy mechanical sounds of the system awakened Bai Luoluo from his dream. He opened his eyes and saw a shabby room.

The owner of this room is obviously not doing well. Even the glass on the windows is broken after being simply glued with adhesive tape. The curtains are dirty and **** with a string. The roof has leaks. When I got up from the bed, I saw a few black cockroaches gathered in the corner of the room.

The voice of the system sounded, he said, "Hello, 1034 is at your service. May I ask if you receive the content of World Line."

"I accept it."

The system began to inject memory into Beloro's brain.

This world is the same as and different from the real world of Bai Luoluo. Although there are some things that Bai Luoluo is familiar with, there are some aliens. These aliens have different abilities from ordinary people and are called aliens by modern people. The number of aliens is very small, and although their existence has been confirmed by the top, most people do not know them. The body that Bai Luoluo wore was called Xu Ruchuan, and he was a handyman in a hospital.

Xu Ruchuan grew up with his mother in the slums since he was a child. His mother has always been frail and cared for. He entered the nursing home after working in Xu Ruchuan. Xu Ruchuan's family was very bad. Coupled with his short stature, it was not easy to find a job in the hospital and he barely survived.

If Xu Ruchuan lives in the shadows, then the doctor Li Ruyuan he has a crush on is the only sunshine in his life.

Li Ruyuan is the mission goal of Bai Luoluo.

Li Ruyuan is the best brain surgeon in the hospital where Xu Ruchuan is located. However, he became the vice president of the hospital on the thirty-first day. Everyone said that he has a strong background and a bright future.

And Li Ruyuan's dealings with people did not appear high because of his excellent talents. Instead, his personality was very gentle. Even if he saw a beggar on the side of the road, he would show pity and give some help within his ability.

Xu Ruchuan was able to work in the hospital and also had Li Ruyuan's help ... Although the help was unintentional, and later Li Ruyuan did not even remember what Xu Ruchuan was called, but for Xu Ruchuan, it was still hidden in his heart. Salvation.

If that's the case, then this is just an ordinary story.

However, Xu Ruchuan, who has an extreme personality, started to try to follow Li Ruyuan after he became more adored with Li Ruyuan, and wanted to know him better.

Then as Xu Ruchuan learned more and more about Li Ruyuan, his inner desire gradually began to accumulate and twist. Until one day. Seeing Xu Ruchuan who was with Li Ruyuan and other women was irritated, his pure admiration and longing had deteriorated. He even wanted to kidnap Li Ruyuan and lock him up only where he knew it. Li Ruyuan never knew he was being followed by a pervert.

However, when Xu Ruchuan was preparing to implement his plan, he was killed by others. However, at the moment of death, Xu Ruchuan did not see the killer who killed himself. There was only a black shadow in the blurred vision. .

After receiving the memory, Bai Luoluo sat up from the bed and said, "... from Wang Ye to the teacher to the prisoner to the liar to the metamorphosis. I am treated like a world less than a world."

The system was probably guilty and did not dare to say a word.

Seeing that he was silent, Bai Luoluo continued to explore tentatively: "So in this cold world, are there any warm seeds?"