56: Blood jade

56: Blood jade

After deciding to wait here, Xu Jinjin quickly invited Lin Tianmian to sit down.

The servants were called again to make tea for the three of them and bring some refreshments out. In the morning, Wu Tuisan didn't have enough food, so he didn't treat politely with Xu Jinjin at the moment, eating while chatting with him.

Bai Luoluo didn't dare to move, he always felt that Lin Tianmian was watching him calmly-although Lin Tianmian never opened his eyes from beginning to end.

Wu Tuisan asked about Xu Jinjin's family situation, such as how many people there are in the family, where can I find Lin Tianmian. Xu Jinjin answered very sincerely, they were chatting, and the decoration team that Xu Jinjin invited to hurried over.

When Xu Jinjin saw them coming, he hurriedly asked them to disassemble the pillars.

The decoration team boss and Lin should now be acquaintances. When he saw him, he said, "What's wrong? Why do you want to tear it down again?"

"Oh, don't ask." Xu Jinjin handed the boss a cigarette, his face was bitter, and he said, "I don't want to dismantle it, but this is really unclear, please trouble me quickly."

The owner of the decoration team looked at the people sitting in the house, and he had no doubt in his heart, and nodded: "Success, dismantle." Then the workers behind him started to use the tools, and the ping-pong-pong started.

Bai Luoluo could see that Xu Jinjin was very nervous. When the workers moved, he was smoking while smoking.

In ancient times, the top beams and columns were generally treated with special wood, but when the old house was old, when Xu Jinjin repaired it, he replaced the pillars with other stones.

The workers moved quickly, and soon the outer skin was knocked off, exposing the reinforced concrete and stone inside.

Xu Jinjin asked, "Is there anything in it?"

"Can there be anything." The contractor was holding a cigarette and didn't take Xu Jinjin's words to heart, but he knocked a few inches down, but saw a strangely shaped piece of iron, he looked carefully Look, said, "Oh? There's a nail here."

"Ah?" Xu Rujin said, "nails?"

The contractor nodded and tapped with the wrench in his hand. "It's strange."

Xu Jinjin looked closely, and found that the shape of the nail was really strange. Compared with ordinary nails, the nail cap was thicker, and a small ring was hung outside.

Then the workers found a few of these nails, and counting them down, there were a total of seven, forming a rectangular shape nailed to the pillar.

"Master, what is this?" Even if Xu Jinjin is still slow, he should find that this thing is not right. He quickly looked at Lin Tianmian, who had no expression on the sofa, and said, "Master Lin, you can help me--"

Lin Tianmian didn't move, but said lightly: "Take things down first."

It's the same reason, Xu Jinjin quickly asked the contractor to take the things off the top beams and pillars of his house. After a lot of work, the contractor pulled out all seven nails.

The nail was more than three feet long, and Xu Rujin's face was pale when he pulled it out, as if he had died. He shoved and handed the nail to Lin Tianmian, and the cold sweat on his forehead kept flowing down.

Lin Tianmian reached out his hand and touched it a little, then said, "Coffin nails."

Xu Jinjin almost knelt on the ground without a leg.