7: Happy new year

7: Happy new year

New Year is always the most important festival for Bai Luoluo.

This festival deserves to be celebrated well, no matter in the world that he entered, or in his original world.

There is also a New Year's weather in the palace. Beautiful windows are affixed to the windows, fiery red lanterns hang over the entire yard, festive spring couplets are affixed to the door, and even the clothes they wear are a little more colorful.

Bai Luoluo sat next to the stove and ate sweet potatoes just taken.

This sweet potato is soft and sweet, and eats it in the stomach in the cold winter to warm people's hearts.

Bai Luoluo ate two and was about to get the third one, and his housekeeper said quietly: "Master, you will come to the holy place later. You must eat more carefully and you will not be able to eat."

Bai Luoluo reluctantly retracted his hand.

Tan Jiu had no such worries as Bai Luoluo. When he was growing up, he had a big appetite on weekdays. Even if he ate three or four, he would not affect his appetite at all.

So Bai Luoluo looked at Yanjiu with envy.

Twenty-nine fingers have long bones and distinct joints. Peeling sweet potato skin is also very beautiful. If it is placed in modern times, it can be used to make hand molds.

Bai Luoluo looked at himself again. He had slightly more meat on his hands and was whiter than Jiu Jiu's. But a man, what to do so white, wheat skin is just right.

Yan Jiu peeled it, and put sweet potatoes to his mouth in half. There was some foam on his lips, and he stuck out his tongue and licked his lips. When Bai Luoluo saw the scene, his heart jumped inexplicably.

But he didn't think much about it, just mumbled to let Jiu Jiu eat less, and don't eat at night.

The housekeeper reminded Bai Luoluo, saying that the appetite of Yanjiu should not be worried by Wang Ye, even if there were two more, there would be no problem with dinner.

Bai Luoluo's eyes were more resentful.

It stands to reason that the emperor is going to eat at the house today, and that food must be the best, but Bai Luoluo is really not happy. Because every time he saw the emperor, he had to be careful, afraid that his identity as a counterfeit would be broken.

I have to say that this job is really hard for civil servants.

The snow was getting bigger and bigger outside the window. When the emperor arrived, the sky was completely dark.

Bai Luoluo saluted and went to the table with his brother.

I don't know if it's been too cold recently, his emperor's face is not very good, and he still coughs while eating.

Bai Luoluo asked him, he shook his head and said that he was infected with wind chill.

Although the dishes on the table are homemade, they are all very delicate and taste good. But neither Bai Luoluo nor his emperor used chopsticks much. Bai Luoluo ate too much sweet potatoes and his emperor seemed to have a bad appetite.

During the meal, it is inevitable to warm up a jug of wine and have a drink.

The wine is a medicinal wine. After warming, the spicy taste is completely suppressed, it looks like a drink. Bai Luoluo was a bit greedy and drank a little more, and a blush rose on his cheek.

His emperor said: "I heard that in the past few months, the sister Du of the Wulin League came to your door?"

Bai Luoluo murmured.