62: peach blossom

62: peach blossom

By midnight, the temperature in the forest was getting lower and lower.

Qin Shui took out the cold wine and let everyone drink some. Of course, he gave Lin Zhoumian a bottle with an aggressive attitude first. Lin Tianmian did not treat him this time. He drank most of it after taking the bottle, and then handed the rest to Bai Luoluo naturally.

This movement of Lin Tianmian made Wu Zhen, who was watching next, staring at the beads. Bai Luoluo felt a bit helpless in his sight, just as if he hadn't seen it, and then took the wine from Lin Tianmian's hand. Bottle and took a sip.

The spirit entered the throat, and the throat hurt at first as if it had been cut by something, but soon the pain turned into glycol, and the full heat passed from the stomach to the limbs.

"This wine is good." Qin Shuidao, "this is the unique recipe of our Qin family ..."

Bai Luoluo nodded, and said, "It's really good." The effect of this wine to dispel the cold is so good. After he drank it, his feet that had been soaked in ice finally had a touch of temperature.

"It's too cold this day." Qin Shuidao. "The climate is a bit abnormal. I saw the snow fall so fast for the first time." He said while baking some hot food and sharing it with everyone.

Lin Tianmian still didn't eat anything. He closed his eyes and faced the fire, as if thinking about what had happened.

The others didn't dare to bother him, and even took Bai Luoluo beside him to speak quietly.

"To be honest." Qin Shui did not dare to talk to Lin Tianmian, and could only bite his ear quietly at Bai Luoluo. "Before I came here, I did not believe this, but when I saw the black water in the coffin, I have to believe again. "The black water that was supposed to freeze at low temperatures was flowing slowly. This scene made Qin Shui feel that a large block of snow was stuffed into his back, soaking in the heart. .

Borrowo borrowed a systematic gold sentence and said, "Some things cannot be explained scientifically now, and they can definitely be explained scientifically in the future."

Qin Shui was silent for a while, and apparently did not expect that Bai Luoluo, who was an apprentice to Feng Shui, could say such a materialistic thing, and finally hesitated for a long time, saying, "Oh, this."

The crowd shivered in the cold snow, and there was a black coffin beside the most unbearable. Bai Luoluo's nose was frozen and red, shrunk like a mushroom. In fact, this group of people should be the most imaginary one. Zhou Zhizhi is a five-body unscrupulous liar, and he has not done professional physical training, so by the middle of the night, Bai Luoluo was cold and a little woody. I don't know if it was his illusion. When he was cold, he felt a faint warmth around him, making him tempted to get closer and closer.

Wu Zhan watched Bai Luoluo shrink to Lin Tianmian's side, and pressed his face to Lin Tianmian's shoulder.

Wu Zansi: "..."

The next Qin Shui also saw it and whispered, "Is this really a disciple of the gentleman?"

Wu Zhan gave him a narrow glance and said quietly, "It's not yet, it may be soon."

Qin Yue patted his shoulder and said, "This kind of thing doesn't seem to come first."

Wu Zansi's dark molars stimulated by Bai Luoluo.

It was finally dawning and everyone was relieved.

Lin Tianmian's cold voice sounded, he said, "Go ahead."

Qin Shui could not finish quickly, so he quickly nodded and said, "Okay."

Then Lin Tianmian simply instructed them to pay attention, and then took the four Qin family members who carried the coffin to the cemetery that Lin Tianmian had hoped for.