29: Small accident

29: Small accident

Although Bai Luoluo did not intend to fall in love in this world, he had to say that the teacher who introduced him to the girls was really sincere.

The girls looked pretty and had good personalities. The two chatted in the cafe for an afternoon, and the atmosphere was not awkward.

The girl joked to Bai Luoluo: "You don't look like you don't have a girlfriend."

Bai Luoluo laughed: "Aren't you like not having a boyfriend?"

The girls listened to Zhile and asked Bai Luoluo what interests he had. Bai Luoluo said that hobbies are quite ordinary, the only thing that is a little special is that he likes to cook.

The girls were obviously very interested in cooking, and said that they had the opportunity to eat at Bai Luoluo's house, so that Bai Luoluo would not dislike her.

Bai Luoluo smiled and said, "Of course you can."

The two talked about something else. At about the same time, Bai Luoluo hesitated to express his thoughts. He said that he was not planning to find a girlfriend yet.

The girl asked him why.

Bai Luoluo said: "Well, I just don't have any ideas in this regard for the time being, I still want to spend a few years alone."

The girl nodded and didn't force it, saying, "Okay, this kind of thing is barely possible, but we can talk with WeChat first."

Bai Luoluo said, "Okay."

Then he added the girl Xu Lanlan's WeChat and found that her avatar turned out to be her mobile phone screen. This is too coincident, Bai Luoluo was surprised: "Look at my phone screen."

Xu Lanlan came over and smiled, "Fate, do you like this movie too?"

"I like it very much." This movie is a French romantic comedy. The picture is very beautiful, and almost every frame can be used as a desktop. This movie was watched by Bai Luoluo when he first arrived in this world. I didn't expect to run into Xu Lanlan's screen.

Xu Lanlan's eyes are more interested in Bai Luoluo. As a woman, she feels that Bai Luoluo is a good candidate for boyfriend, but she doesn't know why he said he is not interested in dating at present.

But Xu Lan was not in a hurry, she knew that she could not eat hot tofu.

The two chatted all morning. After having lunch, they watched a movie in the afternoon. Finally, Bai Luoluo helped Xu Lanlan to take a taxi and watched the girl leave before returning.

Bai Luoluo thought that Bai Nianjin should return when he got home, but he didn't expect that there was no one at home, and the leftover breakfast was still on the table as it was.

Bai Luoluo called Bai Nianjin and found that the call could not be connected.

"Where's Bai Nianjin?" Bai Luoluo said, "He won't do anything wrong?"

The system said, "Where do I know, click, click, click."

Some worried about Bai Nianjin, Bai Luoluo took the key and rode his bike to school.

Fifteen minutes, he arrived at the school gate, watching the empty school inexplicably panic. He went to the science floor and was not surprised to see that the people in Bai Nian Jin's class were leaving only cleaning.

Looking at the students who were sweeping the floor, Bai Luoluo stepped forward and asked, "Hello, have you seen Bai Nianjin?"

The student saw Bai Luoluo, scratched his head and said, "No."