11: Dad loves you

11: Dad loves you

After the new year, the new king is getting married.

Yuan Feiyan did not marry a wife when he was the prince. Now that he is an emperor, it is not a surprise to marry a queen.

But for Bai Luoluo, when he heard the new king's wedding, maybe he didn't laugh too much.

Because he is the emperor, and Jiu Jiu has everything that belongs to him, should he be dissatisfied, jealous, or even resentful? ——The above are the brain supplements of Xinwang.

But in fact, his brother not only did not have resentment, but also a happy smile on his face, and saw the fire of Xin Wang's stomach.

King Xin said, "Don't you understand? He took your throne and possessed what should have belonged to you!"

Bai Luoluo seemed to emit a holy light on his body, saying: "All fame and gain are false."

King Xin felt as if his brother was going to become an immortal in the next second.

Facing the anger of the King Xin, Bai Luoluo took the rosary in his hand very violently, and began to turn while reading, closing his eyes and not going to see the King.

Xin Wang was a little anxious and a little bit angry. He thought that being killed by Li Daitao and taking away his belongings would make Su Wang miserable. However, the world is unpredictable. Who knows that he is obsessed with the inadvertent throne of Dharma.

King Xin Xin gritted his teeth and said, "This is where the royal bloodstream is cut off. Don't you worry?"

Bai Luoluo looked at Xin Xin a little, and said, "Love him, give him the best."

Xinwang: "..."

Bai Luoluo was disgusted to believe that the king was not enough. He reached out and patted him on the shoulder, and sighed, "You don't understand love!"

Xin Wang's face was all given to Zi Zi.

Seeing this appearance of the King of Letters, Bai Luoluo inexplicably remembered himself arguing with the system. He who quarreled and won't win the system, was also very ugly when he wanted to come ... Omitabha Buddha.

The two broke up, Xin Wang left the door.

Looking at the back of the letter king, Bai Luoluo thought that I could still play ten of them.

But after King Xin left, he felt some loneliness in his heart again. He said, "I can't drink this wedding wine, Jiu Jiu."

The system says, "Can you afford the money?"

Bai Luoluo makes sense, after all, what he is most afraid of when he goes to work is a colleague's wedding invitation ... Think of it this way, my mood is much better. As a result, there is another woman who wants to consult emotional problems. The donor came to the door, and Bai Luoluo was handed over to cheat incense money again.

I have to say that since Bai Luoluo was seen by the young girl donor card, the incense at the Prajna Temple has been inexplicably better, and there have been weird rumors that the marriage is extremely accurate.

I went to the compartment again to send away the female donor who couldn't leave his eyes on him. Bai Luoluo ate the dinner unhappyly, and was more unhappy to prepare for bathing.

The host also asked him why he was in a bad mood today. He ate only one egg.

Bai Luoluo said that the next time the eggs can not be boiled, I think of myself when I see the eggs.

The host said, "That's it, I'll make poached eggs for you."

Bai Luoluo felt better, and went to the river with a change of clothes.