12: Big wedding

12: Big wedding

Bai Luoluo strongly doubts whether humans have done too much to the system before, which caused the system to be so malicious to him.

The tears that Bai Luoluo had bitten were about to come down, and finally he finally determined the identity of the person holding him behind him.

"Jiu Jiu, are you?" When he said this, Bai Luoluo's tone was trembling. He thought that if he guessed the wrong person again, he might not be able to keep the piece of meat on his chest.

Fortunately, this time Bai Luoluo guessed correctly, the black veil on his face was gently picked off by the people behind him, and a low and gentle voice came over: "Master."

Compared with a year ago, at this time, Jiu Jiu was already an adult.

He is even taller than Bai Luoluo, and holding Bai Luoluo behind him has no sense of disobedience.

Bai Luoluo was relieved.

Yan Jiu buried his head between Bai Luoluo's neck, and his tone was extremely grieved. He said, "Master, I have been looking for you this year. I have been looking for you for a long time. Have you missed me?"

The tone of his speech, if it wasn't for the place where Bai Luoluo was bitten by him, is still faint. I'm afraid Bai Luoluo really feels bad. Jiu Ji, he hissed, his voice was a bit weak, he said: "Of course I want to you."

"Really." But Jiu Jiu turned his words sharply, his voice calmed down: "Is the master thinking about Bai Feng Qingyun, Zhu Hua and Shuiqiao?"

Bai Luoluo: "..." I was wrong.

Wu Jiu kissed Bai Luoluo's light head again and said, "Yu Jiu really misses his master."

Bai Luoluo thought that if my hands were not tied, I would give you a hug. Over the past year, the changes in Jiu Jiu have been tremendous. He completely faded the youthful youthful appearance, became a mature man, and lost the gloom when he was a shadow guard, but instead became more expensive.

If at this time let others identify Bai Luoluo and Yan Jiu who are the princes, I am afraid many people will admit it.

Knowing it was Jiu Jiu, Bai Luoluo felt that things were much easier to handle, he said, "You let me go."

When Jiu Jiu heard Bai Luoluo's words, he didn't move. Instead, he slowly kissed Bai Luoluo's ears. His actions were gentle and gentle, but his kissed Bai Luoluo's back was cold and Bai Luolu swallowed. Drool, said: "Jiu Jiu?"

"Master," said Jiu Jiu, "Yan Jiu doesn't want to endure."

Bai Luoluo: "... (⊙v⊙) 咦?"

Wu Jiu looked at Bai Luoluo with a grimace and smiled lowly. He said: "The master picked Jiu Ji from the shadow guard at first, wasn't it for these things?" He said, and capped Bai again. Roro's waist.

Bai Luoluo: "..." No! !! I picked you out to let you spread the socialist tinder! !!

Yan Jiu's tone was extremely sticky, and the softness seemed to turn into a puddle of water. He said, "Master, take a good rest. Leave the rest to Jiu Jiu."

Bai Luoluo thinks about what's left, what's left. However, before he spoke, he felt a soft body and fell into the arms of Yan Jiu.

This feeling is very wonderful. His body can't move, but his head is sober. He can clearly feel that Jiu Jiu is helping him to clean his body carefully.

If it is ordinary cleaning, when Luo Jiu's finger sticks out of some part of Bai Luoluo, Bai Luoluo said in shock: "What is he going to do to me?"

The system said: "I don't know, there is only a mosaic in front of me that can't see the end."