50: Why love white lotus

There are no consensus on several methods for the treatment of bear children.

The most terrible thing is that the bear child Xue Hui is still holding Bai Luoluo, saying that I want you, I want you.

Bai Luoluo's eyes were black, telling the big brother to stop talking.

Xue Hui stopped crying, and with tears in her mouth she said pitifully, "What else can I do to Ling in the future?"

Bai Luoluo: "No."

Xue Hui: "Hum!"

As soon as Bai Luoluo fell on the wooden spatula, he said angrily, "If you call me again, you will pour out this pot of meat. You won't cry if you cry."

Xue Hui was extremely wronged, squatting in the corner and twitching, and he didn't know he thought he had been so wronged. Bai Luoluo with a black face continued to make his ant meat by the fire.

Other ice transporters came back and saw this scene

Bai Luoluo couldn't wait to smash the stone pot, Xue Hui squatted in the corner and wept silently.

Zhou Rong was a little baffled and said, "What's wrong? Is the ant meat not delicious? Weep like this." Then I took a closer look at the ant meat fried by Bai Luoluo and thought it should taste very good.

Bai Luoluo said coldly: "Leave him alone. Let him go."

Zhou Rong snorted, picked up an ant scrambled egg, and put it in his mouth. When he was a soldier, he actually ate a lot of snake worms and ants, so he didn't have any particular disgust about these things. After chewing two bites, Zhou Rong's eyes brightened and he said, "This thing is good, it's more tender than chicken."

After hearing this, Yuan Shuze also trembled and said, "Well ... it's really delicious."

Then Bai Luoluo gave the ant meat to everyone. After everyone tasted, they praised the meat quality of the ant meat and Bai Luoluo's craftsmanship, saying that it was delicious and wanted to try other flavors of ants.

Zhou Rong rubbed his palms and said that when they closed the cave, they should catch a few more, and they would eat ant dinner at night. Everyone said yes, the psychic depression caused by ants for a while was turned into a longing for food.

But although ant meat is delicious, there are still things to do. Everyone put the returned ice cubes in a wooden bucket and melted them, and then poured them directly into the soil that was softened by the ants.

It's cold now, and the water started to freeze soon after the water was poured in. The whole surface mixed with mud and sand became extremely hard. This should play a role, but there are some shortcomings, which are relatively inefficient, and it will take at least tens of days to freeze the entire wall.

While freezing the wall, Zhou Rong caught several ants.

These ants are very fat. After they are all cleaned, Bai Luoluo made a pot of roast meat at night. The ant's flesh is delicate. After burning, the succulent is tender and tender, and it is crispy in the mouth. As a staple food, potatoes are also added a lot. The meat juice is absorbed, and the potatoes are soft and fragrant, and one person can eat a large pot.

At the time of dinner, Xue Hui finally stopped, but she was still aggrieved, and Zhou Rong asked several times what happened to Bai Luoluo and Xue Hui.

This time, Bai Luoluo was not soft-hearted, gritted his teeth and said, leave him alone.

Until the night when he slept, Bai Luoluo ignored Li Xuehui, he lay on the bed, leaned over his body and turned his back to Xue Hui.