90: auctions

90: auctions

In the next few days, Bai Luoluo did not get the news of Li Guanshan and Li Qianqian. Many others came to him.

Jiang Shuiyuan is not actually a person in this area. He has lived in other places before, but the identity of the liar was almost revealed, and he fled to this old human's living area in a hurry.

Bai Luoluo's lunch today is roasted rat meat.

The rat was caught by him by setting up traps. As the world's resources dried up, the more low-level creatures, the better, such as pests such as rat cockroaches, easily survived this catastrophe. In nature, large carnivores are almost completely extinct, and the rest are either all kinds of bugs or small carnivores. It can be said that the black panther carried by Li Guanshan is already a very strange beast in this world.

And according to the memory of Jiang Shuiyuan, the black panther species should have become extinct, and I do n't know where the Liguan Mountain was found from.

Bai Luoluo caught the fat rat easily with the trap provided by the system.

Rat meat is actually not unpalatable, it tastes a bit like chicken, and it is a kind of food that can alleviate the crisis of survival.

Bai Luoluo killed the skinned mice, and then set fire to cook.

Because of the depletion of resources, mankind was forced to invent a new type of energy source-a combustible gas.

But this gas is expensive and its source is a mystery, but even so, old humans still have to spend a lot of money to buy this stuff, because if you do n't buy it, it will be difficult to get the heat energy of cooking.

Bai Luoluo dealt with the rats, raised the fire and started to roast. He only had a little salt on his hands, but it was enough.

The rats should have grown up eating insects. The flesh is quite good, and it looks more cute than on the earth. The fur has changed from black to khaki, and the eyes are round and watery. Bai Luoluo can only think of hoping for it. The taste is worthy of its looks.

After the meat is roasted, it emits a strong meaty scent, which is a fatal temptation for people like Bai Luoluo who have been baking dry cakes for a few days. The fat makes a noisy sound under the action of the flame heat. The rats are very fat. This kind of meat is the best to roast. Bai Luoluo can clearly see that the fat turns into a liquid and drips along the skin of the meat. After ten minutes, when Bai Luoluo saw that the roast was almost finished, he tore it and ate it.

The taste is not bad. It has no fishy taste and is very tender. Of course, it would be better if it can be seasoned a little. Bai Luoluo thought as he ate.

The system asked Bai Luoluo, who was savory about eating rats, and said, "Doesn't it feel so good?"

Bai Luoluo answered honestly: "Very good."

The system said, "Should you help me with some seeds?"

Bai Luoluo said, "Okay." Although the world is short of water, it is fortunate that you don't need to replenish the seeds in your consciousness.

Bai Luoluo ate a mouse and felt it was not full, so he had to go out with the cage and wanted to catch a few more.

This time he had better luck. He caught two of them directly, and they were all very fat. Bai Luoluo looked at them squeaking in the cage, reached out and knocked slowly, and said, "Good. Don't call It won't be crowded for a while. "

mouse:"......"

Looking for a place next to the house, Bai Luoluo was pounding his **** to eat and kill the rat, and his back was patted. When he turned his head, he saw Li Qianchan. Although Li Guanshan was not seen by her side, there was a black panther from Li Guanshan, one person and one beast staring at him, the mouse in his hand.